The plants in flower are really healthy. Basically they spent way too long in the aerocloner. Then I wanted to modify my veg room so put them in my flower room. After a few days and no end in sight on construction I moved them into a room and left that light on. Was a crappy fluorescent that wad a good 4ft away. They seemed to be fine on Friday. I checked them Sunday and the top growth from the top all the way down to each axial growth started wilting and tip inward turning brown like a phosphorus deficiency.
So I moved them to a closet i used to use for seeds and hung a light up. Probably what I should have done to begin with. But didnt think this room would take that long. I plugged the aerocloner to a powerstrip that has a shutoff button on it and I guess it was switched in the off mode.
Looked at them yesterday and lots were drooped over and even more wilted leaves.
This is what they looked like Sunday
And this was them 2 days before on Friday
I guess u can kind of tell they were going to end up that way. Can kind of see something doesnt look right on the new growth.
Dont got time to nurse them all back to health so will take the one that looks most likely to survive and nurse them back to health and turn it into a mom