Starting a NEW chapter

Looking amazing but im all out of likes to share lol. All your plants are looking great man! You anticipate on getting more tents down the road or just working with what you have for a while?

2 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

Tbh I might get another one shortly and then I would be set… one for just strictly mothers/clones ! Then I would have to get another light though lol

Thanks MO I appreciate it!

4 Likes

@greenbeans506 you around !?

2 Likes

Haha yep I’m maxed out on tent now. I technically have the old 2x2x3 for backup quarantine if need be but I don’t really have an extra light for it lol. Not that I need it either! I have 5 tents. 1 mother tent, 2 tents dedicated to the perpetual grow, a drying tent, and the new quarantine tent that’s slightly bigger but mostly taller at double the height. I’ll probably still use the 2x2x3 for cloning because it’s just so dang easy to maintain perfect temps with the cloner, humidifier, and heater all crammed in one tiny space

2 Likes

Damn sounds like you got it going on for sure invested lol !
If it was worth it I would be the same way tbh !
I deff wanna get maybe a3x3 for mothers then I can use the other 3z3 to veg out …but then again that’s not a lot of veg room maybe a 8x8 split ?
The possibilities are endless! Unfortunately the spending limit isn’t :joy:

About to transplant the two intended mothers !!
Gonna try this method

The two mountain temples and one 89 No are gonna hit the gallon pots soon …gonna get crammed.
I’m almost tempted to bust out the exhaust fan …not sure how much she draws …same as a box fan ?
Transpiration is getting to be real .can’t be having that

2 Likes

If your doing an 8 •8 just accept it’s all for flower and you still need veg/ mom space :grin:

2 Likes

Ha you already know me to well !
You speak for one you’re speaking for all of us :joy:

2 Likes

We all share the same brain :joy:

2 Likes

Don’t tell me you’re burning one putting a puzzle together too lmao

I’m kind of watching at this point ! Not much help on this one

3 Likes

You would have cut your turn short and pass it on for me to do a puzzle :joy:

2 Likes

Not a big fan ?
My ol lady is a beast at them …

This one is a “painted”puzzle
The last one I killed it ! 500 pieces is my limit this is only my second puzzle that I can remember doing

3 Likes

It’s been awhile for me.
I just meant you’d have to share the brain :joy:

2 Likes

The last puzzle we did was a Pink Floyd multiple pictures of album covers. I can get really mesmerized by them after smoking.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

:joy: we might get somewhere …
Hey I’m pretty good at the borders lmao

Boy that already sounds like a burner right there .they always had some crazy graphics !
We wanna get puzzle glue

2 Likes

That did cross my mind. I thought putting it under that clear acrylic, I think it got busted up and no one wanted to put it back together :laughing:

2 Likes

Throw a couple kitties in the mix and no puzzles for me

2 Likes

It’s like once you’re done .
Well that was “fun”
Destroys said puzzle lol

Wish I could remember what we were smoking the other day we destroyed this one ! Like I actually carried my own weight haha

2 Likes

@Emeraldgreen you got a point tho a 8x8 would be so perfect for flower. @Rabeats2093 I struggle with keeping my mother’s small but it wasn’t an issue till I took extra clones for the next run way too early lmao. I like letting the plants grow and handing cuts out tbh. It’s cool meeting new people and then seeing others post up about it. How many mothers you gonna keep in the tent? Also our little family (me, my fiance and out daughter) crank out some puzzles its always fun to see if you can do it in a day

2 Likes

We buy the sticker backing for them so you can mount them if you want in a picture frame

5 Likes