Starting a NEW chapter

Thanks for that! Gives me a good feeling when I hear that from a grower like yourself!

1 Like

Now that was nice of you to say. I haven’t been on my A game. I appreciate that. Makes my day. One Love

1 Like

Oh I just meant that one leaf :open_mouth: :laughing:

2 Likes

Okay okay my bad so tonight I will strip them all down to just one leaf ?:crazy_face:

3 Likes

No man staple them back on before it’s too late!

2 Likes

Hmm little concerning !
As I spoke about in a earlier post transpiration or something is creating wet spots on the leafs resulting in necrosis I upped the airflow but dosent seem to be improving almost have like a shiny oily appearance …only think I can think of is the foliage spray I gave them a while ago but only did it once …been seven days since I have watered them because I don’t want them to transpire even more…maybe I’m just not understanding the whole concept :grimacing:

7 Likes

Any input fellas !?

Today I think I’m gonna check and see if the ladies need water been a week ! The soil I am using is so hard to judge!

maybe do individual shots on them this time !

11 Likes

Looking awesome :clap: good :+1:.

1 Like

@Emeraldgreen I really think I am lacking light tbh . Total draw 540w… I need more reflective material I think …today’s mission :slight_smile: I’m thinking about rearranging and make the room a little tighter …I sure of that yet though ,gotta get in there with the lux reader again….
Think think think :crazy_face:

It looks great to me. I’m thinking that you might be over thinking :thinking: lol.

1 Like

@Emeraldgreen Yeo you got that right to many woman on the mind :crazy_face:I’m deff gonna try to find some Mylar film today though and scoop it up if the price is right !!
Thanks for stopping in and showing love brotha !

1 Like

There is not much reflective difference between white paint and mylar. The plant reflected is much cooler though :laughing:

1 Like

Kinda hard to paint some tarps🤪just gonna use tape to fasten the Mylar to surfaces .no dice today on the voyage ! Ordering online it is

Well that is definitely challenging :joy:. The savings in time are well worth it!!

1 Like

Sooo
I usually separate diff strains in diff jars even if I harvest them in stages they get jarred up separate …
Well this run I decided to mix them all in two big glass jars and wouldn’t you know it …look what I found …from who from where …

Who’s to say the black cream pollen didn’t tickle her fancy smoked about two ounces so far and this is the first one …

Possible candidates
Fog dog
Double man grape
Strawberry short crack
:face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

To much light. Your nutrition might be a bit hot. I get the claw sometimes. It could be the strain. Not sure. I see strange stuff all the time. Rh could be low in places. I have seen hot spots before. If I get to much humidity on my leaves sometimes the get hot.

1 Like

Yup I hear that …I knew so many diff strains would pose a challenge with watering nutrients and light so I’m just trying to find a happy medium for them all just watered and trying to figure out lighting thanks for stopping in !

2 Likes

Little shot of some budd lits :crazy_face:.I feel as if defoliation is needed once again :grimacing:

The Mylar film should be coming in tomorrow I am stoked !

10 Likes

Oh yeah … my three week sour lemon clone I think has survived the struggle ! She is the star in most of these pics and to think I almost tossed her she’s a beautiful plant haven’t had to do no defoliation on her and only topped once I’m almost about to guess 4plus ounces :grimacing:

12 Likes