Starting in the Middle

Looking pretty good. What’re the plans for the reversed Freak pollen?

2 Likes

I have 5 other SF plants. Pretty sure 3 are female. Just plan to make fem seeds.

I don’t want to go through a major collection and drying process, but because you have given me a lot, I can try to collect some for you if you want. No promises on viability though. Gonna limit it to just you though. If I’m successful with seeds, that’s another story. Most will go to MisterBee for distribution or whatever he wants to do with them. But I’ll give out some myself too.

5 Likes

Making 3rd generation (88G13HPxSBT) x ABC seeds.

I kept all twenty of these to capture as much diversity as possible, but I can definitely see that some are better than others. I will cull heavily in the next generation. Maybe cross back to the 88G13xSBT eventually.

Nothing to see here, just my indoor herb garden.

14 Likes

Count me in. I’ll reserve a place for them in my garden next summer. :grinning:

All i see in that last photo is basil, parsley and sage. :yawning_face:

4 Likes

Forgot to post the mothers of Kush Mints and GTTC
(3 clones of GTTC in the middle)

They are recently recovered from a massive trim-above ground and below. I just cannot keep these things small. I have them on 12 hours light during the day and 1 hour in the middle of the night. I’m really liking that technique for saving energy. Not slowing the growth much though.

Not sure how much longer I’ll be able to keep them.
If anyone want to come get them…

11 Likes

I chopped the males of these (88G13HP) x ABC. Tired of the pollen everywhere. Ideally I would have let them go another week or so, but should get plenty of seed.

Not sure if the wide variability shows in these pictures.

That last pic has my favorite one. The tallest with the biggest buds, and the white pistils.

17 Likes

Those are some beautiful looking plants!

3 Likes

Dayumn Making a good name for those ladies brother !

3 Likes

The SupaFreak getting ready to make seeds.

Turns out I only ended up with one male. Four plants is too many to make the amount of fem seeds I want, So I decided I’ll take the male and two females for a small regular seed increase also. Just have to find a spot for isolation…

A friend:

17 Likes

Looks like your friend is really enjoying your plants. :slightly_smiling_face: :lizard:

6 Likes

A few days ago, when I checked the Octopots, the Grand Traverse Tart Cherry had completely fallen over from weight. I put a stake in and stood it back up. It looks like hell, but I’m gonna chop in a week or so.

The Kush Mints haven’t fallen over, but something is a bit off. Leaves clawing and look like overwatering…I don’t know. Same deal; chop in a week or so.

Buds look good, so I’m happy.

14 Likes

If I had likes left, I would like the above post!:point_up::grin::peace_symbol: Loving the structure on those Kush Mints @middleman !

4 Likes

Dang good work brother !
I can tell they r grade A even from a distance
Look at the trichomes on the fan leafs !!

3 Likes

Do you know of any Freakshow/Super Freak x White Widow crosses out there??

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

No, sorry, I don’t. The only Freakshow crosses I know of are the Berry Freak and others from Canna Research.
I’m sure there are others, but I don’t know who or what crosses they have made.
I don’t have any White Widow, or I might make that cross…

3 Likes

I chopped the GTTC and Kush Mints today at 71 days (approx).

Grand Traverse Tart Cherry (ECSD x Keeds Cherry Kush)

Kush Mints

23 Likes

Gonna finish up a few seed making projects (fem ABC, ABC cross, Supafreak reg and fem) and take a break for a bit.

19 Likes

Nothing new and exciting. Just waiting for seeds to finish.

I see a few Supafreak fem seeds that grow in their mutant exposed way. I was hoping to see more, but these are for me so I don’t need that many. There could end up being more than I expect but just can’t see right now (that usually happens for me).

Seeds are almost done on one of the (88G13 x SBT) x ABC crosses. The seeds on a couple of those plants needs a bit longer, so I’ll give them all through the end of the year.

That’s it for now. Wish I could start more seeds, but I’m gonna be away from home for a few weeks at the beginning of next year some time, so I have to wait. I literally have about 100 things I want to get to, so I really have to prioritize.

Hope everyone is having a great day.

22 Likes

The colors you have going on in that tent are wonderful. Your muties and herbs are looking great!

4 Likes

mini Christmas trees :grin::grin:

3 Likes