Starting in the Middle

Had been posting in the Free Seeds Free clones Grow Show thread, but decided I might as well just post here.

I probably won’t do too many updates, but here we go…

Mind Eraser (seeds from @LegsMahoney) The right pheno is still about twice as tall as the left (terrible focus on these pics, sorry). In coco with Jack’s 3-2-1 :arrow_down:

Eutierria (or Euterria) by @DannyTerpintine In soil (Coot’s mix?) :arrow_down:

Trainwreck x GG4RIL from @Green_thumb_007 In soil :arrow_down:

Point Break from Sebring (bred by Baked Beanz?). In soil :arrow_down:

Two little Bastards off to the right. Looks like the pollen didn’t take :arrow_up:
One got PPP pollen and the other DBHP.

54 Likes

looking healthy as horses in there! nice job!

2 Likes

A few more:

Cowboy Cookies (GMO x StarDawg) F2. I made fem seeds from the F1 trying to learn how to use STS. It worked. This plant looks nothing like the F1s. Guessing this is StarDawg leaning. In coco. I was out of town and left my SO to take care of the plants. Came back, and some looked a lot better than when I left. :arrow_down:

And the seeded 88G13xSBT and TWxGG4RIL (pollenated by ABC) :arrow_down:

33 Likes

Frosty frosty frosty! Really nice work. (TW x GG4RIL) x ABC? You’re a madman! I love it

6 Likes

I was just using anything I had that I thought would up the potency of the ABC.
After this run, I’m going to work those ABC crosses to select for better potency with the ABC leaf type. I really want to be able to grow outdoors, but can’t risk it where I live.

@PineTarBastard also gave me some things to help with my outdoor goals. :pray:

7 Likes

Just some info about this run:

I’ve got these plants in two tents-a 4x4 with two Kingbrite 240W LEDs and a 2x4 with a Spider Farmer LED.

On the left side of the 4x4 I have four plants in Coco being fed Jack’s 3-2-1. The plants are:
(2) Mind Eraser (Cannatonic x Oogie Boogie)
Sebring’s Revenge
Cowboy Cookies F2
On the right side are 5 Plants in soil being fed a mix of organic stuff:
Eutierria
Trainwreck x GG4RIL
Point Break
(2) ABC

In the 2x4 I have the plants that were all pollenated by a male ABC:
88G13xSBT
TWxGG4RIL
ABC

The soil mix I made is 1/3 peat moss, 1/3 cheap bagged compost from a big box store, and 1/3 aeration. As I add to my volume of soil, I have used different things for aeration (pumice, small lava rocks, rice hulls, perlite). The amendments are mostly things from Build A Soil (crab meal, karanja, basalt, etc.) and stuff I had (Azomite, feather meal, kelp meal, alfalfa meal, dolomite, gypsum, rock phosphate, greensand, and BioLive). When the nutrients start to run out in flower, I add Flower Girl and ground malted barley and top dress with EWC. Sometimes I add molasses to the water, and sometimes I add Recharge.

Nothing scientific to what I do. Just winging it and trying to get a feel for what the plants are telling me. I usually get to mid flower and things get off kilter, but this run is going well so far.

11 Likes

man that all looks :fire: :fire: :fire: :heart_eyes:

Great work on the Eutierria as well! :pray:

3 Likes

That Point Break is looking great. I think the 2 I popped made their way up and out this morning :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve grown a point break last winter. She yielded 4+ ozs. This was at 10 weeks from flip to flower.

20 Likes

I harvested her at 11 1/2 weeks.

3 Likes

That’s longer than I was expecting. Yours looks good.
I’m growing mine (along with the Mind Eraser and Sebring’s Revenge) for a relative who needs CBD.

5 Likes

Your relative should like it if it turns out like mine did. My wife bought a mini canna lab from Amazon last Oct to test the THC content. Not sure how accurate they are but the results we got were 2 : 1 CBD/THC at 20%/10%. It smokes great

5 Likes

That’s good to hear. Thanks for that info.

2 Likes

Hell yeah brother some gnarly looking weeds right there ! I’ll be following along

2 Likes

Good to have you here @Rabeats2093 .

3 Likes

Very nice! That is a pretty good ratio range indeed, one of my go to ratios. :+1: I had been curious about some sort of home test to look at CBD levels between phenotypes when I get deep into my breeding project. If accurate enough, it could save me tons of money doing lab testing.

4 Likes

Yes for sure they are totally beautiful.

:green_heart::seedling:

2 Likes

Thank you @G-paS

More of the same.
About mid way through flower and starting to have issues. Same as always for me.

The 4x4 (coco on left, soil on right)

Cowboy Cookies F2

Sebring’s Revenge (seeds from @Sasquatch)

Mind Eraser - these two couldn’t be more different.

Mind Eraser - Taller

Mind Eraser - Shorter

Eutierria

Trainwreck x GG4RIL

Point Break

Looks like some of the DBHP pollen took on the ABC

88g13 x SBT and the TWxgg4 pollenated by the male ABC

That last plant does not look well. I hope I can get it to the finish line.

24 Likes

Oooooooh im glad i found this! Nice! Ill follow for sure. Plants look fantastic!

2 Likes