Stimulate the Grow

Skywalker OG

2 Likes

Topped the gals today.

4 Likes

The bushy one is Skywalker. The spidery one is Blackwidow. Skywalker had about 4 sites that were toppable. Blackwidow has just the main top that was topped a few days ago as well. Both show signs of new growth at the pinched sites. Nutes at 195ppm. Water 5.8pH. Temps are 70s. Humidity is relative lol

5 Likes

Since the only resource I have is this forum and YouTube. I went ahead and started some LST on the gals. The Skywalker OG was looking like a pepper plant so i used LST to manipulate it some. The Black Widow got a taste too since she was tall and the new top was coming in fine.

4 Likes

Nutes 613ppm 6.4pH 74°f light at approximately 2 of canopy. Plants are in LST and bent like pretzels. Humidity is what ever the batcave is at the moment.

6 Likes

Nutes 635ppm 6.5pH 74°f 4 weeks old.

5 Likes

Nutes 634ppm. 6.5pH 73°f. Changing reservoir tonight and cleaning. Skywalker OG still looks like a pepper plant. Black Widow is awesome lots of new tops. Very spidery.

7 Likes

Soon I’ll be cloning what I can and getting these ladies ready for flip.

Defoliate. LTS. Cleanse system rerouted flow of nutes. Right at 700ppm 6.5pH 72°water.

2 Likes

I think week 5 veg I don’t know lol. (according to notes 5.4 weeks). I’ll probably flip in a week or two I don’t know. I’m hoping that Skywalker gets a little bit bigger. I’ve got quite the lineup on deck for when these girls go to flower. I introduced a marigold and some glue traps for pests. Also have some three in one organic spray. It’s starting to look like a jungle in there.

3 Likes

I Kushmaned the Black Widow snap crackle pop and pruned Skywalker OG. Thursday will be trigger day. Come on SW OG you can do it!

Trigger day tomorrow.

1 Like

The gals went to flower last night. I’m a sad father but I must let the girls mature. I’ll have more pictures once the buds start coming through. Until then smoke 'em if ya got 'em.

1 Like

Shit just got real. New tent and hydro on way. A veg tent is in the making. Look for another chapter coming real soon. Which strain will it be?

1 Like

Looking good. You had me at black widow… one of my faves, and looks like you got a real healthy one!

New flower light optic6 led.

4 Likes

The Optic 6 is no joke. Plants are in their final stretch. Around a foot of new growth since Thursday. I’ll be lolipoping tomorrow. Just finished wiring the new veg tent. RDWC number two will be here tomorrow. Busy day in the garden tomorrow.

4 Likes

Fresh nutes and a little trim. Also switched buckets for shits and grins. 1000 ppm 5.8 pH. 12/12.

4 Likes

Haircut going into week 3 flower.

4 Likes