Stink, stank, stunk: Stinky’s perpetual quest for dankness

Buiten wiet verbouwen is zeer bevredigend @Groenevingers! Ik hoop dat je de mogelijkheden daarvoor zult hebben.

“Growing weed outdoors is very satisfying! I hope you will have the means for that one day!”

2 Likes

Subbing in , good fortune on your quest :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thank you very much! Good luck on your end too @pine :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Here’s after another week.

And the flower tent after 20 days from flip.

Getting my greenhouse ready for the ladies. Ammended soil with garden compost, blood meal, bone meal, vinasse kali, lava meal and dolokal. Made my own LAB and watered the whole in with that.

15 Likes

Your indoor growing is similar to my current style, thanks for the tip about bonsai moms, I’ll have to give that a look now!

2 Likes

@PineScented You can find the very rich thread on the topic of bonsai moms here:

It’s very useful and it works 100%. I’ve been keeping 4 moms and dads for over 2 years in a 2x2x3 tent. Pruning the root bal once every 4 months or so.

7 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot of parents in a 2x2! Do you quarantine the dads at all, or do they just not drop pollen

1 Like

Actually it’s 4 bonsai plants and a couple clones and some seedlings in a 2x3 propagator tent. The tent is 2 feet high, so not much head space either.

I run the 40 watt leds at 20/4 hours so they stay in vegetative stage all the time. I take cuts
when I need them and flower them in another tent.

4 Likes

Are they LED strips? Reminds me of SuperGreenLabs stealth growing style

1 Like

The supergreenlabs looks interesting!

I’m using two of these, 20W each.

Secret Jardin Cosmorrow.

2 Likes

Very cool. SGL has a lot of great info about growing in small spaces but their LEDs are crazy expensive. I’ll have to see about getting my hands on some of those, looks like they’re mainly retailed in physical hydro stores.

also where did you find a tent that short?

It’s the Mammoth Propagator 90 tent. I think it’s a dutch company. But I’m sure there should be some other brands with similar dimensions too.

The only other thing I use is a heat mat with a temperature controller

1 Like

Where did you get that heat mat from? I could use one in the basement in the winter.

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

I got it from this site

https://www.tuinkassenwinkel.nl/kweekbenodigdheden/bodemverwarming/

I have the 60x120 cm with temp controller. Cost me 140 euro. Not cheap but quite essential when you’re operating in a cold space like yourself!

2 Likes

Dropping some excellent info, I’ve only seen the cheapo chinese mats. I’ll need to remember to give these a look next winter

2 Likes

Looking good @Stinky, 5 Guerilla Gold going. Thanks again.

1 Like

Hey @Greenfingers
Thanks man! Great you have the Guerilla Gold going. Are you going to document the grow in a log somewhere?

Found out Gorilla makes a 32x24x24 clone tent for my fellow north americans interested in bonsai moms

3 Likes

Yes I have a thread going called Greenfingers grow and show. I don’t know how to post links, should be easy to find.

1 Like