Stoners Thanksgiving

So-- other than EATING…what is everyone up to today??

While waiting for the turkey…
We trim!!!

23 Likes

Smoking weed hanging out with my cats, changing a reservoir that I meant to last night, but didn’t get around to because with a busted water heater it becomes a whole pain in the ass process. 14 gallons cold tap to 2 near boiling.

6 Likes

Just chillin and smoking no desire to go out at
all today…

7 Likes

Smoked some Indiana Bubblegum, vaped Jelly Breath and ate Dosi OG gummies… That flower looks tasty @Lady.Zandra63 :fire: :100:

3 Likes

Nice. Is that joint labeled, or did you just use a scrap of paper with writing on it for the crutch?

I thought I was the only one who labeled the crutches so I know what strain I’m smoking. great minds think alike.

4 Likes

Started harvesting the long flowering sativas from my outdoor,
played some guitar, pollinated plants in my tents.

Just heated up the enail and about to start medicating with some homemade honey oil hash.

Turkey is about to go into the oven. Beer and wine will soon be consumed.

Screw the pilgrims, praise the turkeys.

3 Likes

What’s your process? Butane?

2 Likes

Old school food grade alcohol concentrates. In the old prop 215 medical cannabis system in california food grade alcohol was the only solvent based concentrate that was considered safe for immunocompromised patients, so I stick with that method.

Also easier and safer to work with than butane blasting.

Fresh frozen bud and trim from this years outdoor harvest, processed with a quick wash method at freezing temperatures with everclear as the solvent.

The alcohol is evaporated without heat to preserve the terpenes and essential oils, and to keep the cannabinoids in their raw, non-heat-activated form

Here’s what the finished product looks like:

14 Likes

No turkey here, but mother made waffles!

And actually I am very thankful for being alive today and for this forum and everyone being here making it all happen.

2 Likes

I don’t do crutches, I label my joints

3 Likes

Very nice.
I have not seen such a clean product when using alcohol.
Nice work!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

3 Likes

I try to be a jive turkey for thanksgiving.

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s the last of the Black Sugar Rose e grew-- had to harvest in stages… and left the small popcorn to reveg…I cloned her a while back, but don’t want to take ANY chances of losing these genetics!

3 Likes

Wow! Very nice!
Never seen it so gold/clean made with everclear!!!

3 Likes