What are you busting out for Christmas?

Just letting you all know that I have been saving some Island Sweet Skunk for today and the NewYear.
Any of you smoking something special today?

10 Likes

Nothing special.
A couple different phenos of ssdd.

7 Likes

Some super caked MAC1

19 Likes

I hate the new hype strains, but that is some seriously good medicine! I love that stuff and its my goto stress/insomnia choice at the clubs. That looks aggressively loud!

edit: I, myself, am hitting a hype strain called Gluekies. It’s super hard to anything classic but, and I love ‘Glue’, so. It’s working pretty well to chill me out for Christmas.

7 Likes

Nevilles Haze joints about to be rolled :star_struck:

8 Likes

Head stash is low so just a generic sativa, but I have a triple barreled rye whisky that is sublime… :heart_eyes:

Cheers
G

10 Likes

My little testers of various orange goji and blackberry breath phenos that I ran in solo cups. They’ve been curing for a few months now and are hitting the spot!

7 Likes

Currently just wax my brother gave me for Christmas but damn its been doing me good :grin:

6 Likes

Midleton vary rare 2016 Irish whiskey for today, coupled along with some presidential kush, and some hybrid dabs.

Merry Christmas,

Paws

5 Likes

this morning while finishing up cinnamon rolls for the family i smoked a bowl of some goji x cindy99 that has been curing a few months now (shout out to iamyou_youareme for those beans. they were great) and ate a 20 mg cookie. opened presents and ate lunch at my sisters. home now and just had another cookie. thinking about getting into the mushrooms but havent made the commitment to crack that jar just yet. merry christmas everyone

7 Likes

I got a few little tester buds I chopped last week of the Chem D bx3 I’m gonna be trying out later since it’s finally dry. Plants got another week but whenever I run something new I always chop some stuff early to see how it compares to the final product and use that to see if I want chop it sooner or not next time.

3 Likes

I’m smoking fruity kush now and fucked up

4 Likes

Best quote of the day. “Let’s go smoke weed so I can eat pie!” Wife… lol

7 Likes

I decided to treat myself tonight. I’ve been drying a bunch of larf that I took from the bottom of my day ~40 Kashmir plants. I ran a few grams through my Volcano and it is face meltingly strong with a body lightness that makes me feel like I’m in zero gravity. It feels like I am underwater, above water. I can confidently say this is my new favorite strain.

4 Likes