Stop using this app now ! ATTENTION

My sediment Excatlty. It’s a breath of fresh air or cannabis sented smoke lol

4 Likes

@Worcestershire_Farms , so the federal government would have no interest in collecting evidence on a bunch of people violating federal law? Ok. Keep telling yourself that.
Let’s not forget, that no matter how you want to spin it to feel better about our current situation, we are all still Outlaws, like it or not.
Until the feds decriminalize on a federal level, the fact remains.

:sunglasses:
Doc

7 Likes

I just realized my paranoid tendencies are legitimate .
Be careful on the ol interwebs.
I heard of similar ploys to entrap people on other questionable sites…

2 Likes

Nice thing about San Francisco don’t have to worry about shit,and they just
Made shrooms legal in Oakland lol sf will follow…
But
You have to remember as well half these clowns
Getting busted for
Drugs it’s their own fault their posing on Facebook and other
Media pages dripping in gold showing their guns
And rolls of money off,never worked a day in their life’s and have couple of sports cars lol

Not
The brightest of people

2 Likes

On a side note, anyone growing coca and or got some spare seeds? :smirk:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be on this forum if this was the same as ANOM App. I would need Steve Deangelo and his last prisoner project to get me out.

Paranoia strikes deep. Into your life it will creep. Starts when you’re always afraid, the man comes and takes you away. It’s time to STOP children what’s that sound, everybody look what’s going down.

So if you aren’t running some illegal game, not fooling around with the gangs or combines, relax. Life is good! Or as a wise man once said, “As long as I can get vertical, I’m good.”

4 Likes

Like Mr.Bergman says

No smell, No tell, No sell.

5 Likes

You would be some what protected by OG rule on final product…meaning if you don’t trade final product…no money trial… for the Feds to follow…if you are a rule breaker…you might get got…

5 Likes

I don’t know who he is, but I like it👍🏻

Robert Bergman of ILGM fame.

Yep dumb ass gang members in this neck of the woods.

You just have to check Facebook bunch of morons

its not ‘now owned’ by the FBI it ‘always was own and was made’ by the FBI…
u guys gota get on Telegram. its the ONLY truly secure and ad free app.

4 Likes

They just setup a new sting app^^
I mean I trust the guy posting his first comment about this subject

5 Likes

Welcome to OG mate great to have you join in :relaxed:

2 Likes

Seems like some pot might have been smoked to come up with the screen name.

Welcome to the Overgrow.

1 Like

It’s only secure if you use secret chats. It’s normal chat and group functions are not encrypted so they are even less secure than whatsapp. If you talk illegal stuff on any platform use codes nothing is 1000% secure

3 Likes

Yeah Telegram is followed by all law enforcement. Since the Capitol mob, they’ve been getting people off Telegram. Prosecutors mention that app a lot!

You can’t leave any sort of trail of conversation if you wouldn’t want it used against you. Face to face, I would think would be the only safe way.

I would say the internet is the most unsafe way to communicate if you were a criminal. The government created the internet (intranet). :no_mouth:

2 Likes

the propblem with that is you need other people to move drugs around thge world. and u need to communicate with them. cant do it alone.