Breeders shipping from within the US - The List

I was trying to think of a list of all the breeders you can order directly from in the US, and get shipped from within the US and here is what I came up with:

Autoflowers

Mephisto Genetics
https://www.mephistogenetics.com/

Fast Buds (This is their US site):

Night Owl (They sell other breeders, but it’s their site):
https://www.theseedbazaar.com/

Photoperiod

Cannaventure:

Green Point:

Cannarado:

That’s really all I can think of…

Any other breeders have shipping of their own seeds within the US?

3 Likes

Try @BogSeeds. He’s here on our site, too. You can email directly with him and talk to him online on occasion. He’ll snd out a current list on request. He’s been around a long time.

7 Likes

Great addition for sure.

I also forgot https://humboldtcsi.com/

4 Likes

Seedsforme.com is owned by the main breeder of anunnaki

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: DC Seed Exchange

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Seed Bazaar (Night Owl)

Great lakes genetics out of Michigan

2 Likes

Is there an in house breeder there or is it just a bank?

I don’t like to order from banks personally, I try to go direct to breeders when possible.

Some breeders own/run a seed bank or have an in house brand, and then that’s basically ordering direct.

2 Likes

It’s a bank. A well regarded bank for the most part. They give in-house hybrids as freebies on orders.

GLG carries Bodhi for instance which is not always straight forward to get directly from the man. So, GLG, JBC, Headies, The Seed Source, GLO etc is where you’d need to go for the breeders that limit direct interaction with their customers.

I’d rather order direct too but sometimes it easier to go to the banks for the selection and easing some of the payment terms.

6 Likes

For sure, it’s pretty rare to find breeders that sell direct.

And Great Lakes has a great reputation pretty much everywhere.

Mostly I started this thread because I’m sort of jealous of all the options that Europeans have. In Europe you can order direct from Sensei seeds, delicious seeds, sweet seeds, Dinafem, Dutch passion, RQS etc. None of them ship to the USA.

Most of the breeders I’ve listed specialize in feminized seeds. I know not everyone on overgrow is interested in that, but for my limited space that’s what works best.

To me a lot of the breeders in the US seem pretty sketch. They list tons of crosses, with no pictures and no evidence that the lines have been tested at all. Compare that to most the breeders in Spain where you have in-depth descriptions of what is likely at least an F4 with pictures etc.

I’m hoping to find similar breeders in the US. I’d say Cannaventure is fairly close. They don’t release anywhere near as many crosses as Greenpoint or Cannarado. I’m trying some Cannaventure stuff now, and hopefully it comes out well as I really enjoyed my experience with them. If these plants grow well and match the description, I will likely be a return customer.

7 Likes

That sums it up pretty much.

Established breeders, e.g. AK Bean Brains, Alphakronik , Motarebel, etc come through. I have tried ordering direct from Snow High but that was a clusterf*ck that went nowhere / nothing lost.

I have ordered from Instagram types that have an on-line store without issue and Strainly but it’s risky. But, surprisingly, I haven’t really been ripped off (one exception, perhaps). Or, that I know about yet.

This I don’t get. Particularly for established breeders. Are they that worn-out and tired that they can’t get around to even providing lineage information and description. For example, Dynasty does a good job.

10 Likes

I think some of the older established European banks almost have to scramble and put out untested stuff when it comes from American genetics just trying to keep up with the Jones and stay relevant on a global level it has had to be a rough decade with so many American banks and breeders opening up shop

6 Likes

I asked someone who runs a smaller bank about something similar. I was asking why don’t “they” put info besides the cross on their site. These are $100-$300 plus seed packs and wasn’t willing to drop cash on something I know nothing about.
The reason I was given for lack of info was this. The breeders only produce seeds so they don’t really know much about the end result.
And that was about the shittest response I’ve heard. So they can keep em.

11 Likes

That’s a major turn off for me. That statement probably says more about the truth than anything. That’s more common in the US than anywhere else I think.

8 Likes

Are there breeders/outfits here in the states that can ship clones? Possibly only to other legal states only?

1 Like

I dont know much about this guy - Demon Genetics - other than he came recommended by another OG guy.

He responds fast to orders and ships asap though.

I ordered two auto CBD strains and so far (3 seeds) all have sprouted fine.

Prices are low.

8 Likes

I ordered multiple strains from Demonic Genetics a few months ago. Some regs, some autos. A buddy sprouted the regs a while back and they’re doing fine. I planted 7 autos a week ago and 6 are going strong. Cheap prices and I like that he accepts Venmo. Shipping/packaging were great.

6 Likes

https://www.soaknbeans.com/

Trusted and also carries Samwells gear “Baked Beanz”

10 Likes

Somehow got sent to a different thread on reply oops

Dark Heart Nursery does in California. I don’t know of anyone else. I haven’t looked for a while here in Colorado but last time I did, no shipping. Lots of places sell them. I live in the southern rural part of the state so it may be different in Denver now.

5 Likes