Strains that can help with Tourette syndrome

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has anything that helps joints and bones from constant moving and spazzing out. My buddie just had a hip replaced due to Tourette’s. He’s got his green card but I have no idea what strain or if we could help his symptoms. Thanks ahead friends.

3 Likes

some one will know i bet, however its one condition I dont have(terets)

1 Like

Im no expert. But, I would think something very high in cbd and low in thc would be of most help.

6 Likes

Agreed. It is less about specific “strain” and more about relative cannabinoid content.

Something cheap, available, and higher in CBD will likely be the ticket for Tourette’s.

4 Likes

Ok guys. I’ll get him fixed up. Thanks for the suggestions.
I would think an indica would be good for calming him down. I’ll do a bit more research to see if I can find anything strain specific.

Different Medicinal Cannabis sites list the following Strains as being help in treating Tourette Syndrome’s symptoms: Nepalese, Sunshine Daydream, Master Kush, Purple Headband, Jack’s Cleaner, Blue Dream, Granddaddy Purple (GDP), Nemensis, Blueberry, Northern Lights, Sour Diesel, Green Crack, Purple Kush, Critical Mass, BC Big Bud, Thai Haze, Yeti OG, Purple Passion and, Kona Gold. Quite a list, apparently. Good Luck, stay safe and, be well.

1 Like

That helps so much. Alot of this I already have growing. I’ll get him some of the bluerhino/GDP I just harvested.

1 Like

See…I always knew your Medicine Cabinet was full of the “good stuff”…lol. You have a good week, stay safe and, be well.

1 Like

Thank you Mr. B

1 Like