Stupid things we've done while high thread 👏

someone blew a hit into his mouth… no shame… a buddy and I used to shotgun through a straw to conserve when we were kids… we alternated who got to light and get initial inhale but every breath of herb puffed passed through us both and we were always high…
that was friendship lol

3 Likes

nah that was her, but I watched.

5 Likes

Shotgun: The giver puts the fire side of the joint in their mouth and blows. The taker breaths in the thick stream of smoke coming out of the toking side.

3 Likes

we have different definitions of shotgun lol

3 Likes

Remember “Power hitter”? Same principle but the giver’s mouth is the power hitter.

2 Likes

Holy crap. This one time I was so high I forgot what a shotgun was! :disappointed_relieved: :dizzy_face: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Number 1 if smoking with a female, number 2 mandatory otherwise. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

…we used plastic bags…keep your homies at arms length… :joy:

4 Likes

…got married

14 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA!! terrible… but true…

3 Likes

That is me 24/7 straight.

I am learning SO much here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Umm i dont think i have time to data dump that much memory…Making a multishell shotgun shell dart with a 12 awg in the middle and four 410’s surrounding it. i threw that thing as far as i could and me and my buddy were laughing untill it went off and threw the out side shells in all directions one actually flew over us in the direction we were running and blew up in front of us peppering my buddies truck with bird shot. One darwin award avoided…

10 Likes

couldn’t have said it better here :joy:

dang. some stuff i just can’t post. :spy: :boom: ANFO?

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I started this and I intend to keep it going. :neutral_face:

This mornign I turned on the furnace & forgot that I’d left the flu/chimney disconnected for repairs. :thumbsup: The windows were open too. :clap:

:trophy: Take THAT b*tches.

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Ok, I’ll 'fess up. A few days ago, I turned off the timer for my HP sprayers so I could check on the roots, and mess with the nozzles. I forgot to turn it on for several hours. When I remembered, I rushed back and turned it on again, but then immediately turned it off so I could check how bad the roots were doing. Of course, I forgot to turn it back on again!! The good news is that ALL the roots did not die :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Went to the washroom to pee. Washed my hands, looked at my face in the mirror, made some faces at myself, brushed my teeth. Went back to the living room, sat down on the couch. Forgot to pee.

9 Likes

Once upon a time I smoked up some tasty flowers and subsequently decided that I was famished.
So, in order to satisfy my ravenous hunger, I decided to fire up the charcoal grill.
Got the fire going, and then determined that the best way to speed up the process was to pour some Coleman Fuel onto the little fire. Keep in mind that I poured the fuel directly from the 1 gallon can.

What happened next is indelibly seared into my memory.
I watched in seeming slow motion as the bright flame crawled up the stream of fuel
Into the can.
I immediately threw the can onto the ground, producing a huge mushroom of fire- ball and smoke.
Truly astonishing that I was not burnt to a crisp
What an inebriated knucklehead!

This happened over 40 years ago.
I have been much more careful ever since.

Although I still cringe when recalling this explosive incident.

10 Likes

you and a million other people have made that mistake! :smile:good thing you had quick reflexes though! :smiley: cannabis does not affect motor skills or response time like alcohol

the classic high move has to be putting away food items that belong in the refrigerator in the cupboard and vice versa. How many times have I done this…

6 Likes

Last night I drove all the way to the roller rink just to realize I changed my pants and forgot my wallet. Had to drive all the way back home to get it. I blame the rosin.

8 Likes