You know you're high when

Share funny stories of when you or people you know were high as hell starting with you know you’re high when.
This was a thread I liked from a forum I used to frequent years ago that no longer exists.

You know you’re high when you go to the movies and stand with a random group of people for five mins thinking it’s the line.

You know you’re high when you are walking down the street trying to not laugh hysterically in front of people.

Hope to get some good laughs reading about everyone’s experiences.

10 Likes

You mean like when you put the cereal box in the frig and the milk in the cupboard type shit?

14 Likes

You know you’re high when you have no idea how you got where you are.

10 Likes

Like when you can’t find the remote cuz you put in in the fridge kinda high

16 Likes

Your looking everywhere for your sunglasses. You swear you just saw them. The glasses are in your hand. Yes, great. You leave the house. Show up at the store, no wallet.

Yikes.

13 Likes

You know you’re high when you are impatiently waiting for a bagel to toast while flipping a butter knife in the air and accidentally drop it and smash the plate. Whoops lol

You know you’re high when you eat a liter of yogurt in one sitting :dizzy_face:

You know you’re high when you wake up and go back to bed within 10 mins of smoking :sleeping:

…when you are fantasizing about the kitchen/fridge but too lazy to actually go and make something

12 Likes

When you go to smoke but release you just got done smoking.

13 Likes

I went fishing all day. Smoked a ton of pot. Came home, poured myself a big whiskey and coke, sat in my favourite recliner. I drift off to sleep with my drink in hand. I’m dreaming about catching a fish. I set the hook and dump my entire drink all over myself. Wife thought I was fucked hahah

20 Likes

I know I’m high when I’m watching TV and I’m sad the commercial is over because I was really getting into it.

15 Likes

… you find yourself standing in front of the fridge with the door open and can’t remember why.

14 Likes

You know you are high when you have a smoke at a mates place and get lost on the 2Km drive home on the only road there is.
@FredFlinstoner

17 Likes

I like your style of fishin’ … :thumbsup:

Peace
DaFozz

9 Likes

And?

Just got me to thinking. I wonder if it’s illegal to smoke weed in a boat?

5 Likes

You know you’re high when you’ve taken 3 hits off the joint you just rolled but didn’t light…

11 Likes

Haha yeah worst part was I got lost 3 times on the same road…smoking and driving don’t mix for this little black duck

9 Likes

When I was a kid I had a problem trying to make everything in the house a bong. Come down like WTF is this Frankenstein 2l bong contraption. My dad used to flip he was a plant engineer and I always use his Snap-on sockets is Straight Shooters then put him back in his toolbox he’d be wrenching on his truck and start screaming why the fucks my socket smell like grass! Or when my dad knocked me out. Came in from picking my brother up from rehab well while he was gone I decided to smoke a Dutch Master in the bathroom and blow the whole thing at the fart sucker needless to say it didn’t suck the smoke up my dad knocked me out three times in one hour.

8 Likes

You waste your time going to find dumb shit like this -

https://americanaddictioncenters.org/marijuana-rehab/how-to-tell-if-someone-is-high

8 Likes

That’s awesome I usto make bongs outa everything too. In shop class I found a bolt that the neck/ threads were the same size as a cigarette. Me n 2 buds drilled it out on the press. One to hold the bolt with a clamp, another to spray oil and one to pull the handle. Turned out perfect, could put a hole in any plastic bottle with a cig n have a air tight seal.

8 Likes

You know your out of it when you come up with a witty reply only to find the guy fucked off 2 hrs ago :grin:

9 Likes

You’re really getting into a tv programme, then change channel when the adverts come on. Only to forget what it was that had you so engrossed in the first place. Hahahaha that does my head in so much :slight_smile:

8 Likes