Subcool Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude F2, wikified (CLOSED)

Just saw this and hope it’s ok that I added on the list. Don’t have anything subcool and I really like diesel strains so this should be good.

3 Likes

You’re welcome everybody.

I wonder how many people grew this strain in 2021. I’d like to think that number will be exponentially higher in 2022.

11 Likes

Hey was wondering if I can join this? Became trust 2 Member this month. (USA)

2 Likes

You are the last name on the list :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

There are still 100s of these in member hands to give away at their leisure. I also have a couple hundred for trades or to give to those with nothing to trade. So, if you missed out keep your eyes peeled and you will probably see some available again. If you find this in a year shoot me a pm I might be able to help you out.

As of yesterday mom 2.0

And the larf :wink:

36 Likes

Lookin killer

1 Like

Just caught up on everything since my last check in.

@Eagles009 your sticker/logo looks awesome!!! I hope Sebring runs with it!
Your mother 2.0 looks tasty! That is the clone pictured above right? (Or is it from one of the beans you made?)

Interesting that Sub made the Strawberry Icecream x Space Dude (and the Strawberry Cough x Space Dude). I wonder if that means that this one didn’t turn out as he hoped? Or maybe they were all made around the same time and these got tested and thus released first (cuz he had the highest hopes for it?)? But all that matters is that YOU like it! And hopefully next season I will like it too!!!

Thank You For Making and Sharing These,
Dirtron

11 Likes

Clone yes.

I really forgot about that earlier discussion and never looked into it. I like a little mystery.

5 Likes

You got me curious and googling again…I didn’t find anything :rofl: but tell me you couldn’t stick this top in an ice cream cone and serve that shit up to smiles :yum:

25 Likes

Id be grinning at the ice cream cone cheak to check!

Idk if I could eat it so purtty!

1 Like

Thanks brother!

I think in two weeks she gonna be :star_struck:

I’ll stop feeding it at 1.5 if the color doesn’t come on hard.

2 Likes

Couple lowers from today. Not the bud structure I was anticipating. Denser than expected. They are like sativa pine cones. Less dense than a true indica pine cone nug but way more dense than any stretchy sativa looking plant I’ve had.

25 Likes

Love love love the bud structure with the thin leaves i bet it smells like heaven in there

2 Likes

Thanks! The chem plants are dominating to be honest but when you get your nose up in her and spread the buds a bit. Wow. Super alluring scent. Sweeter than I remember…maybe we are beyond the point I chopped the first one. None the less, if you opened a jar of weed and this smell came out…I think most would be pretty wowed.

4 Likes

Damn dude. Some dank nuggage. :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you! And thank goodness right?

This whole venture was pretty much based off veg nose of the male. If she grew some :poop: looking nugs I’d be off hiding somewhere :rofl:

1 Like

Those do look fairly dense. Nice looking for sure.

1 Like

I’m hoping for pink strawberry Starburst!
Bless these beanz!

2 Likes

The clone was flowered on 10/15. No photos from that week but I do have one from 10/21
Six days into 1212

To the ~6-6.5 weeks of flower shot

I think the point I’m trying to make is don’t veg these very big inside :wink:

And that growth / rate of maturation seems rather impressive :thinking:

16 Likes

@Kcity87 I grew out a pack of Strawberry Daiquiri. All 10 germinated 7 turned out to be female. yeah ii had my hands full. There was a lot of variation between the girls. I ended up keeping the shortest one that had the loudest chocolate strawberry cherry acrid smell with insane frost. It did well outside also. For me it was really good smoke. I miss it, excited to grow this out and compare the strains

4 Likes