Subcool Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude F2, wikified (CLOSED)

Sounds tasty! I might run these outside as well. Did your’s finish before October?

2 Likes

@Kcity87 I grew the Subcool Strawberry Daquiri not this strawberry diesel cross(but looking forward too). But in NY in 2019 I think I harvested October 15th. Indoors it was a 63-65 day flowerer

3 Likes

I’d be interested to see which one you like better and why. I’m still curious what the objective was with these varied strawberry crosses.

3 Likes

@Eagles009 Same here. I will let you know, I am interested as well. I will start these seeds when they arrive. But who doesn’t love strawberries. Nothing wrong with the creamy strains these days but I like the sharper more pungent tangier acrid strains. I had a strawberry cough x lemon skunk strain the seeds were gifted by an old long time grower outside of Boulder, Co. they were amazing, especially the strawberry kush leaning pheno. So I am always gravitated to having one type of strawberry strain in the garden. Right now on my new indoor grow all from seeds my strawberry choice this time was Exotic Mikes Strawberry Lemonade. (Lemon tree x Strawberries & cream)

4 Likes

That strawberry cough x lemon skunk sounds like a really freaking good idea! I bet that was great.

Cool thing with these beans is that we should find lots of variation. Long as the parents were all solid there should be something for everybody (within reason of course), as a four way cross.

Just judging by my male and female I’d say there will be some gems. I can’t wait to see them.

If you Google this strain and click images my plant is top picture…that’s kinda cool :yum: and one of them is upside down. Lol, that’s pretty fitting.

6 Likes

thanks for giving this opportunity to all of us and thanks to all distributors also their work is essential this is :green_heart:OG​:green_heart:

3 Likes

I spread myself a little thin so I’m just catching up bro. I love that logo! After I catalog and store the seeds, I’ll put that in my memorabilia case. I display things friends send me that are cool.

2 Likes

these are looking great!

1 Like

@Eagles009

Got my seeds last week from Sebrings fall box.

Looking forward to growing them in Central America…So once again thanks for all you do…True OG

P J

15 Likes

Bruh I bet they get huge outside in central America!

You’re welcome. The F1 smoke ended up being a real winner. I look forward to seeing what you end up with.

9 Likes

Ye…I will start them soon…. VEg under light …then outside in the greenhouse.

Will keep you informed.

Ye happy days …thank again to you and also Sebring.

4 Likes

Here we go. @Eagles009

Wish me luck.

Regards

P J

Germed yesterday…24-72 hrs all done.image

24 Likes

Good luck!

A fine start indeed.

6 Likes

There well popped through the soil now…pretty fast.

10 Likes

Looking great, was that 5/5 on the germ? Haven’t really tested many of these.

3 Likes

Sure was… And it was a quick germ. Nice strong youngsters.

3 Likes

Oh Nice !
That is as Eagles009 said
“A fine start indeed” !
This is gonna be awesome to watch haha

1 Like

10 days later.

In individual pots….nice strong sturdy plants.

Ye doing fine.!

image|666x500

15 Likes

This size of your picture are of The devil​:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Chill
Nice plants @Panamajock

1 Like

Nice, looking like five normal healthy babies!

I’ll be interested when they start kicking up some smell for ya. See what they bring. The male and female were VERY different in that regard. Sweet on the girl funky on the dude.

4 Likes