Subcool Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude F2, wikified (CLOSED)

Isn’t that the way it’s supposed to be? I’ve known some funky girls in my life. Not interested. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Eagles009 don’t sweat it, I had a late bloomer so I got 4 that popped. I gave 2 to my brother. (After cloning their tops) so once they root I will have 6 total and (plus 2 back up beans)

The cross sounds awesome, I have some SD x SD as well I got from Corey. I’ve yet to pop

Edit: I totally posted this in the wrong thread but at least I was accidentally still on topic so I’ll leave it I guess

2 Likes

Nice four isn’t bad at all considering everything. I’m only sending out five packs as it is :wink:. I just potted up my revegged clones a minute ago from their solo cups.

Fun stuff…but I’m not willing to pick roots out of coco. That shits for the birds.

Hope you and your brother find some fire!

Here’s what I’m crossing the WCT with.

Mistreated and fully seeded. Looking and smelling fine as .

For anybody reading along…what would happen if I painted some lower budsites of the currently revegging plants. Would they make seeds while in veg mode…then continue to veg and grow buds normally everywhere else when I flip em?

15 Likes

@Eagles009

The three female SDxSD are stretching well.,nice and bushy as well

Lovely plants…and some bud forming.

Regards

P J

14 Likes

Theres that stretch and structure I was expecting! Beautiful looking plants my friend

2 Likes

Thanks …they are real nice stable plants…can’t wait till I’m smoking them…

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see the flowers! I smoked that plant pretty quick :wink:. Really cant say enough how much I enjoyed the high. All I have left is the mostly seeded lowers to shuck :sob::rofl:

4 Likes

If it smokes anything like sour diesel….I b a happy chappy.

2 Likes

@Eagles009

Hi Guys 9 days on from last post.

Two I am left with are powering on and starting to slow down the stretch and begin packing bud.

Smashing plants and still well happy.

Unfortunately after my last post one of the plants staring developing balls…So it had to go…it was a fine healthy plant.

These things happen .

Regards

P J

15 Likes

aw, that was a nice looking male you had there! They’re all lookin nice!

4 Likes

Ye another time I would have kept ,and done a wee back cross, but I got to many different females in the greenhouse. No breeding this grow.

2 Likes

You are killing it my friend! Super happy, healthy, strong looking plants. Nice early frost starting up :grin:. Sweet candy fruity smell or a little more depth?

2 Likes

Past couple of days I been noticing a nice smell of citrus from them.

2 Likes

So you made the seeds .l

Has no one else grown them…li the only person .got them from Sebring…
Is there anyone lease growing these seeds.or is it only…me your site.

No history !

2 Likes

All I know is I put several thousand out into the world. I’m sure some will be enjoyed.

Meanwhile here’s a (strawberry diesel x space dude) X WCT aka Sassy Cassie.
Smells oh so good :wink:

8 Likes

Are you telling me …and other folks here on OG …that you only had two seeds.
And bred them…then sent them to Sebring…come on man surely not…
Well good luck.

1 Like

Lol…that’s exactly what happened. Are you calling me a liar? I also sent 1000 to other members to give away at their leisure. I’m confused where this is coming from?

1 Like

I have a pack of these but haven’t gotten to them yet.

Easily doable to get thousands of beans off a single plant.

2 Likes

I’m not calling you a liar…but I find it hard to believe…that you produce seeds …without making sure tat they are stable…And distribute them to Sebring…

I believe in OG

I reproduced a rare strain that members expressed interest in. I did in fact turn two beans that were packaged as freebie might be into thousands. I made no promises as to stability…or even quality. In fact I had not even smoked the f1 at the time. All of this was made very clear. You can go back and read it for yourself. I have since smoked the f1 clone. I enjoyed it very much. I am also still growing the genetics (see above). So I like it. You can rip yours out the ground if you please.

7 Likes