Master Thai Uncle Festers Skunk 1 Collective Buy

So a friend of mine is letting go of some packs of master Thai’s work he got from him while living in Tahoe.
I would like to get them to preserve them and thus distribute them to the community in the fall or next spring seed box. But as most things he is willing to give me the double pack of skunk 1, but in being fair and me being broke I want to pay it forward to him. So I will open up 30 spots at 10 a piece. And the rest of the packs are thai’s Romulan and triangle tf. So if we want those we can add more slots. Anyone down to do this
Add name here

1. @DougDawson
  2. @Blue :uk:
  3. @G-paS :us:
  4. @ifish
  5. @MTL USA
  6. @FattyRoots
  7. @pigeonman :canada:
  8. @Pawsfodocaws
  9. @misterbee
  10. @Oldtimerunderground :canada:
  11. @Eagles009 USA
  12. @Chronickyle :canada:
  13. @ramblinrose :us:
  14. @yetigrows :canada:
  15. @J-Icky :us:
  16. @MyrtleGrounds :us:
  17. @Oldguy : :canada:
  18. @repins12 : :us:
  19. @space :brazil:
  20. @middleman :us:
  21. @DannyTerpintine :canada:
  22. @blkmetal :us:
  23. @Neb :canada:
  24. @catapult :us:
  25. @Hydro-420 :us:
  26. @BigMike55 :us:
  27. @OldSchoolNewKid :us:
  28. @Abbbian
  29. @Old-Ron
  30. @MBVapester :canada:
33 Likes

Is the plan to just run the Skunk or all three?

3 Likes

I have the skunk coming no matter what but wanted to not just take as he is looking to sell them. But I figure if I can help him out and we can help everyone out by helping him, than it’s a win win, especially since he off the bat was just going to send them to me for no charge and for preservation. I just want to help him as this is a epic proposal

14 Likes

But if I can get all three than yes I run all three for preservation

14 Likes

What would the cost be to get all three?

3 Likes

I’m not sure. I’ll ask him. As a gut feeling I’d say 500. But then again I try to be generous in all I do.

4 Likes

Interest peaked, will watch this unfold.

2 Likes

When I saw them pop up I was def interested. I know I at least have the skunk coming to preserve no matter what. I just would love to be able to help him out as he was up to send them to me right out the gate. I was the one who suggested if I could establish a way to get him something for it I would. So this is my shot in the dark. Being out of work has it’s downfalls at the moment.

5 Likes

Ok well for $10 I will take the first slot to get a 1/30th share of Shunk #1. Lets see how this unfolds.

5 Likes

thanks @Enjoi802 if you do end up doing all three put me down for others aswell please… and just let me know when you would like payment sent

4 Likes

Let’s do it!

3 Likes

maybe he would be happy with 450 then it could be 15 or 20 per slot for 30 people.? 15 covers the seeds but 20 gives you a little somethin for doing it too… soo id be happy to throw 20 down seeing as its a nice sought after strain and not capped on the seed pack size… great job.!!

4 Likes

Put me down for a spot plz

2 Likes

Thanks @Enjoi802 :v:t4:

1 Like

Done, you are number 8

2 Likes

Actually just checked funds. Take me out of my slot plz. I do not have 10 bucks…thanks ne ways!

1 Like

I’m down for 1 or 2 or 3. 25 each at 30 slots 750 for your buddy.

3 Likes

Keep @Pawsfodocaws on and ship to him . Bill me for his slot.

9 Likes

Naw, I will cover you if needed.

6 Likes

That’s very kind of you, I’m going to remember you!. When your least expecting it …

5 Likes