Subcool Vortex

I saw the vortex co-op run. Too late for me. I had the baby poo phenotype back in 2015. Someone help me out? I can trade some cool stuff if need be. I’ve been breeding since 2013 and would love to get my hands on that baby-poo pheno again.

If you have that vortex strain and gift it to me I will give you something awesome as I have many breeding projects in the works.

11 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow my friend. Maybe hit up one of the “introduce yourself” threads and tell everybody there a little bit about yourself, it will help you get to know people quite a bit quicker. Also, if you spend some time here, you have the ability to get your trust level up that will definitely help you when it comes to doing trades and things of that nature. Good luck, my friend welcome to the greatest place on the Internet.

13 Likes

Hello @Aurelius. Welcome to Overgrow. This is a great place to ask questions and chat. Once you get a few posts and have been around there is a trading post that can be a great place to find things. We also have quite a few sponsors who happen to be a great resource for great genetics at more than competitive prices. I know my guy @JohnnyPotseed has a thread going and I am certain he has Vortex as well as a few spacequeen crosses.

4 Likes

Like what?

5 Likes

Bag of Oranges maybe?

8 Likes

Baby poo pheno comes from the apollo 13 line and is not uncommon there. Seeds recently sent to server auction but are also due to go to seedheaven in next week or so, which may interest you too

7 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed has the vortex clone

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Aurelius. I moved your post to the smokers lounge as I don’t believe you can reply to threads in the trading post category until you reach TL2. Introduce yourself to the community in the Introduce yourself thread and get to know some folks. I am sure you will find what you seek in time. :v:

6 Likes

Johnny Potseed has f-2 seeds too.
I want…

7 Likes

Get them man! I treat his seeds like Pokémon cards, gotta get ‘em all!

5 Likes

Awesome, thank you very much. Looks like I can find the Apollo fairly easily.

Jonnys seeds are really reasonable too, definitely check him out here as the others mentioned

2 Likes

I will try to do so over time. I don’t do much on the internet these days as far as posting on any sites.

1 Like

No worries man!

1 Like