Suggestions anyone - good yielding indica

Try Nirvana papaya. Good thick buds my favorite pheno smells just like skittles with a skunky back to it. Potency is average flower is about 8-9 weeks. Cost is a plus as they are very affordable.

Just try classic - SKUNK 1, White Rhino, Orange Bud, Northern Lighs. These are old commercial strains and also very tasty. Double Dutch has also high yield and is easy to grow. Hashplant is really strong smoke, but seeds are expensive and I´ve ordered it several times and most plants always turned to be more sativa pheno. Unfortunately I can say much of the same with most Sensi Seeds products :smiley: If you get some experience later you should definitely try out Ed Rosental Super Bud. Most expensive, not so easy to grow but it´s perfect.

Generally try to avoid something like this.

The “side buds” all over the “main bud” sprouting later during flowering time prolonging time to harvest over 14 days or so and totally fucks up firmness of dried marihuana (fluffy buds). Efect of overbreeding or some sativa genes drawback.

I used this picture only as example but you can see it on every second photo across all seedbanks :slight_smile:

Some of the best herb I have had, has been like that bud. Those are normal fox tails

May effect bag appeal but many great strains have that trait. Just look at Star dawg or many Chem crosses.

You mean those small “flower chains” separately protruding from the bud at late flower?

I think this effect can be only seen in sativas or sativa hybrids… I believe it has something to do with a) sativa heritage, b) high light and heat levels and c) overdoing hormone boosters. But I know what you mean, I hate it too :slight_smile:

You looked up some 100% sativa picture? LOL

Exactly! You are looking forward when it looks almost rippen …and sudenly … these “chains” appear completely fresh green signaling harvest time is far away and you can never estimate when it will be :smiley: And knowing you spent your money for some inbred swine. It´s not like I dont´t like sativa line. Actually I prefer the cerebral hyperactive and wondering mind state some mostly sativa plants do … hate to be lazy and heavily stoned. Well balanced hybrids don´t do this. I think it´s just badly balanced cross or chem overdose as you say. For example Moby Dick from Dynafem was very good vigor plant. They wanted to improve it and in Moby Dick#2 advertising photos you see this flower chains too :smiley: Funny with strains where the add says 80% indica :smiley:

1 Like

I remember 6 of 10 Hashplant seeds showed this trait in times I was indoor oriented. I think that the yield is slightly affected by this and when dried out It looks awful. But I admit the state after smoking was one of the strongest I had. Striking suddenly and lasting very long. But most strains that showed this “ability” was useless. I admit my experience with few cases is not statistically enough. But it´s still pain in the ass.

indicas are plants or crosses of plants from india. when you get plants like northern lights,hash plant, and skunk these are afgani crosses not indicas.

Moby Dick Dinafem was dominant Sativa (HazeXWhite Widow): I don,t like it dyrty mental psicoactivity. Dont’ kwow #2.
ERSB Sensi is more Sativa to.

A very good yielding indica CBD line is Dandy Dance (Sr.Bogavant/TROPICAL SEEDS co):

8 Likes

First generation of Moby Dick from Dinafem was pretty good outdoors. Big compact buds with very little foliage :slight_smile:

1 Like

Was this grown in greenhouse?

Havent got greenhouse. Outdoor “without protección”, je,je…(I’m Norther than ya)
Ya can see under this conditons more Dandy Dance , n 100% longflorewing sĂĄtivas 'till first half this January-2017, un My Outdoor Growing report: "THE DOG HOUSE (La Perrera), @SLOGrown:

Here, little lower isolated flowers (iced by winter morning frozens) still no croped of another Psilocybo Malawi Bangui Januaryy-2017 actualy…(Outside La Perrera, guerrilla into Montains…)

2 Likes

I like it psycho :smiley: Not for everyone, but it´s more interesting than smoking strong indicas which are all much of the same effect - physical and lazines :slight_smile:

1 Like

i would recommend critical kush. i got a sample seed from an attitude order, grew it out. huge colas. big producer that earned a regular spot in my garden. nicole kush, not so much. would have went through the roof had i let it. must be an outdoor strain. peas out.

1 Like

White Bubba & Grenadine

1 Like

I did a 2 lb run with critical at my old spot. It was ok, peeps loved it, I thought it was ok. The smell was outstanding, just oozed sweetness and that orange funk.

i still have that strain going. how many plants for the 2# yield?

Critical Kush from CBD Crew is great too…monster buds hard as rocks.

1 Like