Hard hitting Indicas

Hey all. Iv been smoking a lot of sativas lately and need an Indica variety that will absolutely stupify someone. Something that will put u out… since I’m limited to how many plants I can grow I would appreciate some help. Thanks, and happy growing!

17 Likes

Anything with Bubba Kush in it does the trick for me. Got a Bubba Kush x Snow Lotus (Jabba’s Stash) that stones me to the bone.

22 Likes

Thanks @ReikoX!

4 Likes

Love that kush also. Just had allkush x crocketts confidential. Last thing I remember was a bobble head trying to stay awake…10minutes later I was out cold.

10 Likes

This Orange Grove hashplant I’ve run is a total sledgehammer. Got plenty of seeds if you want any.

16 Likes

That would be great!

2 Likes

Just looked it up and it looks awesome.

5 Likes

Idk. That bubby lush is sounding good. The thing is I grew a fruity kush plant and it feels more like a hybrid which it is.
Are certain kush plants stronger then others? And how so?

3 Likes

Dont mean to cut in but howmuch for the orange grovw seeds im gonna cross a bunch of fruity seeds. Fred flintstoned said im gonna roll up thisfruitylicious and smoke me a yabba dabba doobie

4 Likes

That sounds like a great strain for a few of the med users i am growing for.intrested to know more about it and acquiring some seeds.

6 Likes

Vanilla Frosting grown outdoors is very hard hitting . Another Dark Heart Nursery heavy producer and high THC ranges , * TYPE: Indica Dominant

• GENETICS: Humboldt Frost OG x Humboldt Gelato Bx3
7 Likes

Wow that looks and sounds nice! I’d love to give that a try as well if your sharing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I love indicas, seems there’s much love for sativas around here, which I’ve been trying here and there.

4 Likes

I’d be glad to send you some free of cost. I have a cross I did with a high-yielding northern lights mother and Orange Grove if you’d be interested in that too. I’m an Indica lover myself, you’ll like her for sure. Just give extra time in veg or she won’t yield well.

8 Likes

Picked up some of this from a dispensary it does fairly well IMO need to try it in the vape form still

2 Likes

Black Domina or Bubba Kush… or Black Domina x Bubba Kush/Afghan Kush :wink:

9 Likes

What’s the effect on that PPP afghan?

3 Likes

Chemo, Bubba, Blockhead, Afghani, Mazar, Hashplant, Northern Lights, Grandaddy Purps, Purple Kush, Zombie, Oregon Huckleberry, Salmon River Og, Herijuana, and the list goes on and on!

Heavy myercene terps seem to be great as well!

…I’m that Indica Freak :joy: :sweat_smile: :v:

9 Likes

Mellow, very relaxed and calming. I liked it… will probably work more with it this year.

2 Likes

Crazy ! TW has always been pretty anxiety inducing for me, I love the super lemony terps, but the buzz is just too racy for me. Grown and bred with it a bunch of times and this has always been my experience. I am curious about the TW x Bubba cross I made, a buddy grew some a couple of years back, if I remember right he liked it, but his ‘keeper’ didnt yield well.

@corey- I am not sure if I would exactly call it ‘hard hitting’ but Rare Dankness Ox is one of the best Bubba based strains Ive grown or smoked. Super calming/relaxing, with a incredible unique flavor profile. Slow growing and low yielding like most Bubba dominate strains. (I do have a few f2 that I made) The Jabbas stash that @ReikoX mentioned is a well known higher yielding Bubba cross- but Bodhis Bubba is a bit different from either the pre 98 or the Katsu. I sure would love to have some of that one in my garden.

2 Likes

Clone only Ogre x Black Domina

5 Likes