Which strain has the densest buds

Hi all, I’d like to know what strain gets the most dense nugs. I just bought another 315 watt CMH light, now I’ll have 2 for a total of 630 watts, I’m hoping that will fence up the buds a bit but I know some strains have thicker and denser buds then others, I’d like to start a grow and using the SCROG method to grow the densest buds I can, I don’t care if it’s an Indica, Sativa, or hybrid though I believe Idicas usually have tighter buds than a Sativa. Anyway, I’d appreciate some pointers on the subject from others. Oh and also I’ll be growing this time in SoHum soil, a fully amended soil.

8 Likes

White widow is pretty much always a consistent good yielder with nice dense mugs

5 Likes

I vote Hash plant for density.

7 Likes

Sour Bubble from BOG for sure. A good addition for density as breeding stock as well

14 Likes

Hi @beacher Good deal, I recently bought 5 WW fem. from Nervana seeds, along with Wonder Women, and Gelato. Thanks I’ll give the White Widow a shot.

5 Likes

Thanks @Esrgood4u I’ve been eyeing hash plant for awhile now, good to know they produce tight buds.

4 Likes

Hi @toastyjakes. Never heard of that strain, I’ll have to check it out. Thanks.

4 Likes

Whaaaaa? Lol

Crazy stuff man… Not a crazy amount of stretch so they’ll stay as small or large as you grow them… Big dense top colas and riddled with rock like smaller buds throughout.

4 Likes

Fast flowering also. As little as 45 days :wink:

3 Likes

Bodhi’s '88g13/hp male consistently kicks out solid dense nugs among it’s hybrids ime.

7 Likes

Herijuana has rock hard buds. And it’s a kill all pain bud

7 Likes

That will be the hash plant doing it :wink::rofl:

6 Likes

Female seeds pure AK I grew a while back had golf ball sized buds that were like rocks. Really compact. Super stinky stuff.

3 Likes

Isn’t MAC supposed to require the jaws of life to break apart?

8 Likes

GIrlScoutCookies is always a rock hard one.

7 Likes

Hey toasty what does BOG stand for?

3 Likes

That’s a bunch of great strains, I’ll def. check some of those out. So far UK Cheese had the biggest cylexs ive ever seen, smokes good too.

1 Like

Hi @avr1, I’ve wanted to try Harijuana before, I’ll try and remember where I saw the seeds, can’t remember who seeds them.

2 Likes

Bushy Old Grower @BogSeeds
His Sour Strawberry is super dense too.

7 Likes

Dr. Grinspoon has the densest buds, by far, to the extent the entire bud collapses under it’s own weight and like a black hole exists only as a singularity. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

9 Likes