Sunshine Daydream & Purple Punch- 1st Growlog

Very nice garden you have there :+1:

2 Likes

I took about 1/2 of the SSDD down to get light to the thick ass 2ndary canopy. If I wouldve cut the whole thing, I wouldve ended up w a lot of larfy, immature bud.

Purple Punch still holding strong w all milky white trichs and no to very little amber thrichs on the buds. Trying to give it the right amount of time. 10.5 weeks on both

Sunshine daydream

Purple Punch

SSDD

SSDD after I cut 1/2 the top branches off

SSDD

11 Likes

Purple punch and more SSDD branches have come down. 11 weeks today. Just really letting the secondary canopy of buds on the SSDD mature a bit more. We’ll see how much patience I have for that, I give it less than a week. I need the room. Sorry for the close ups, they werent under the bright lights. One is trying to take it thru my loupe. The other is w flash.

8 Likes

Well, this my 1st glowlog is coming to a close. Both purple punch are down and the rest of the big SSDD came down this afternoon. I had her in the dark the last couple of days before cutting her. Her trichs still look clear and amber.

Here’s some of what I’m smoking on now, from the tops I cut from the SSDD and dried first.

I’ll post some more pics of the purple punch after its ready for a jar and the same for the rest of the SSDD when it’s ready.

8 Likes