Supafreak co-op seedrun : Closed!

It is sad in a way…

Every day I go past countless plants that are psychoactive and people don’t even realize… but if a cannabis plant should be seen oohhh all hell would break loose.

7 Likes

Thanks :heart_eyes:, I think the trick will be to top them and avoid a single cola, how do they smell? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Wow those are some trippy looking plants. Looks like I missed this one but the grow is going great IMO. Nice job.

4 Likes

Mine are freakshow, 2 smell like sweet clementine :tangerine: , 1 like rotten mangoes. Guess which i like more! I did top them, but they seem to be very sensitive to my far red initiator puck…

I feel the same way. Russian sage is everywhere around me as a decorative!!! So many plants people have no idea of the properties of… one of my old neighbors had the most beautiful asiatic poppies all along the edge of their yard. I made some wonderful tea with the heads come fall.

8 Likes

Should make a thread…

3 Likes

There now we have one just for this

3 Likes

Mark your calendars today is day one of flip! The plants grew exceptionally well this past week there all around 16" that t5 ain’t gonna be enough before two long so I’m either gonna be growing the supafreaks in two stations unless I can add additional light to the outsides of the t5. Whatever it is we will get er done.

29 Likes

Those came along nicely, I can’t wait to see it budded. Wonderful work you’re doing

3 Likes

Looking good brother! Nice work!

3 Likes

Those are looking spectacular. I’m glued to this thread. Thanks @corey !

3 Likes

The plants are spectacular, they were made for you …

3 Likes

Thanks guys! It’s definitely an interesting one! I bet these plants get pretty big outside

8 Likes

Can’t wait to find out :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Me either :wink: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

Yeah I’m gonna plan on running these outside, next spring summer.

2 Likes

Weekly update: plants are starting to show sex. At least 3 are male. We know ratios very soon. If they are seed before next weekend I will let you all know immediately.

17 Likes

Damn thems ugly
Something I would’ve pitched, personally

3 Likes

Beautiful!

3 Likes

I think that’s why they are called freaks

4 Likes

Send me pollen yo.

2 Likes