Supafreak co-op seedrun : Closed!

I wish you all the best brother haha :laughing: :heart::heart::heart::joy:

3 Likes

@sct2020 I cannot run them but I want in take my money :slight_smile: I got 25 bucks

put me on the list

thank you

Dequilo

4 Likes

Ahhh kk just a worked Freakshow i get ya
Thanks

1 Like

Your number 1 on pack 2

Very interesting thread. No criticism, just wondering… you can make thousands of seeds with a pack of 20, why bother buying more?

6 Likes

We could. Im open to changing things up. This just seemed nice and easy, grower only has to send out 4 packages.

1 Like

Make it an actual co-op seed run with signup for everybody and the grower only needs to send it to Sebring. :wink:

5 Likes

Doesn’t 1 person pay for the seeds that way, then we buy packs from the seed run box? This way everyone chips in for a share

2 Likes

If we want to do 10 people per pack we could drop it to 15 and still cover everyone’s shipping.

3 Likes

I agree we myswell just purchase one pack and assign a grower to produce them. 1 grow will produce plenty of seeds.

5 Likes

Ok, take a look at first post

1 Like

Interested, please add me sct2020. Cannot be the grower, my tents are booked up, one for a tester run of Nigerian Sunshine X Grape Stomper OG, and one for my garden veggies and herbs. :slightly_smiling_face: Much Love!

5 Likes

also interested, but located in europe. is that a problem.?

2 Likes

OK, I can’t grow them but I’d be interested in taking part.

2 Likes

I think that depends on who grows them and how we send them out. I’ll put you down as a possible, cool?

2 Likes

sounds cool put me down…

2 Likes

OK I’m in Europe too and so is @Swe-can

3 Likes

Goodness lol

4 Likes

I will donate, can’t run but I definitely want in. If someone needs to contact me about where and how to donate?

5 Likes

I can donate as well. Probably can’t run them. I gotta get my rooms set up and dialed in. Might be a few months before I’m ready.

2 Likes