Supafreak co-op seedrun : Closed!

Gonna figure out how many ways its getting split eetc. still

3 Likes

@sct2020 I’m interested as well but, unfortunately I got a full house right now. I will gladly donate to get in on the run :v:t4:

1 Like

I have wikified the first post…

5 Likes

Fucking awesome all these peeps wanting to grow seeds for everyone!!

8 Likes

Forgot to mention I’m in Europe, sorry for this

3 Likes

Everyone wants seeds. Havent found a grower yet

3 Likes

For real? Well if you send me some seeds either me or someone else I know on here will this outdoor season. I know a couple indoorsman who might do it too

2 Likes

I clarified the wording and spacing a little.

Well, throw your hat in the ring, we need someone willing to run pretty much asap

2 Likes

Give me till tomorrow morning and I’ll have someone asap

4 Likes

Pm me the info on this please. Ty

4 Likes

I guess I’ll be the seed producer on this one my fellow overgrowers as long as you support this decision. If not it’s all good

13 Likes

European peeps, what does shipping from us to Europe usually run on small packages?

2 Likes

When you get the seeds let me know then I will send you my addy

4 Likes

About 14 usd maybe a little more now since the usps raised their prices las year

3 Likes

With number of people signed up, it’d be like 15 us and 25 for europeans to cover seeds and shipping too. If we are doing this as a limited entrance, @corey could send them back after they are ready and I can divide and ship to people since this is my baby, or another trusted member can be more than welcome to take that responsibility.

4 Likes

I’ll send you all seeds made

4 Likes

slow as shit and they want more money :frowning: go figure

3 Likes

I could also ship but only USA and Canada

4 Likes

@anon93244739 Just take total cost for you to buy the seeds and get there etc and cost to ship to @corey and for it to ship back to you and divide that by the total people paying. Then from there have everyone cover their own expenses to have the final seeds mailed to them.

8 Likes

Just get me the seeds and I’ll start right away

7 Likes