Supafreak co-op seedrun : Closed!

Welcome back @anon93244739.

7 Likes

Welcome back @anon93244739. Glad your here

6 Likes

Thanks, I’m taking care of my commitments here and stepping back for a while. This isn’t the OG of even a year ago lately.

4 Likes

Stepping back for a while would put a smile in the face of those that “invited” you to do so. Think about our commitment with that OG we don’t want to lose, you’re not alone in that goal, the more the merrier … beer3|nullxnull

7 Likes

Well it’s the mods that make me feel not welcome now. I’ll be here at least until my seedrun is done. I don’t feel I can say anything else without being permabanned like toastyjake already threatened. I don’t want to get banned because I’d be letting friends here down.

11 Likes

After having several discussions with them I came to the conclusion that they are people like you and me :innocent:, just having respect, knowing where the red lines are and reacting adequately to their “suggestions” is enough to handle any situation.

They’re not supposed to be your friends but honestly they are not supposed to be your enemies either, trust me and stay … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Man that’s sad. Leaving because you have no freedom of speech. That’s just horrible. Isn’t America based on freedom of speech? O well. Sometimes you just gotta take things with a grain of salt. Your a good guy in my book @anon93244739!! I don’t think you did anything wrong. And your top dog seeing this thing through under your circumstances my friend. Much love and much respect brother!!

9 Likes

I think you should start another seed run em198|nullxnull and reconsider the situation when finished ejem|nullxnull , we have not many non-freakers-pollen-chuckers so we are not in a position to lose you, hope to see you around … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Well, I’m doing a frozen coke private group run in about 2 weeks

5 Likes

Freaker style? icon_e_surprised|nullxnull Not for me no|nullxnull, I’m beginning to think this year there will be no Fall box … :disappointed:

Frozen coke hmm? Never heard of such a strain. Sounds interesting and bubbly lol.

1 Like

Looks like another hyped strain … frech|nullxnull

2 Likes

I’ve been looking for oreoz for like 2.5 years, I can’t wait to grow it!

After that is my hunt for mint. I have 3 strains that are supposed to have a spearamint, peppermint or menthol flavor respectively. I’m going to find the mintiest of all 3 lines and breed them for a generation or 3. So that’s the rest of 2021 and 2022 plotted out.

11 Likes

sniff It’s just great to see people becoming parents again. This new generation will be great… promise us that. Smoke great everyone. Congrats to Winners.

1 Like

Never liked those menthol cigarettes, good luck with this endeavour … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Me either, but I want mint cannabis to cook with

7 Likes

cross that with some GSC and that would be some thin mints :cookie:

1 Like

Well I can say there will at least be PPP in the fall box as I will soon be sending those seeds to Shadey and Sebring smokeit2

1 Like

Thanks for your efforts, I think with these private groups and freaker’s stories we are slowly losing the abundance of other years wish you have known … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

I for one will try to keep the old ways alive. There is a real sense of community with the spring and fall box runs that I would like to preserve.

6 Likes