Supafreak co-op seedrun : Closed!

Boom. Ordered.

90 shipped! Coming from Maine, so hopefully its fast.

14 Likes

Lmao score!

3 Likes

Great purchase! Just let me know how much to send you :heart:

2 Likes

Nice work @anon93244739 !!

2 Likes

Nice grab!

dang they have several harder to find HSC packs on that site in stock

3 Likes

Once Sunday night hits, we divide 100 by the number of people. That should also cover shipping to the growers. Thats like 3.50 a person right now. Then we will just need to collect $ for shipping at some point. I just mailed a bunch of seeds today and its about 4.50 per bubble mailer in the US. Us people are looking at an $8 or less investment.

3 Likes

I’m buying these and putting off getting my 315 cmh until I get reimbursed, so I hope you all feel the love lol. I’m ok with it or I wouldn’t have done it. This seems like a place filled with really good folks.

6 Likes

This place is a do good and get it back 10x kind of community @anon93244739

8 Likes

Exactly the vibe I pick up. And If someone isn’t that way they seemed to get run out quick

3 Likes

great find :slight_smile: thank you for our work on this

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve only been a member 2 months, and I’ve sent out seeds and I’ve recieved seeds all with no $ (barring the fall seedbox that led to me discovering OG in the first place). This place is 1 of a kind.

4 Likes

Where the heck in Maine??? That’s my spot, I’d like to know local sources. come on, ante up!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

207 Genetics

East Sebago, Maine, United States

3 Likes

I’d like to get in on this run as well , let me know what to send for seed and shipping . I’m in the U.S.

2 Likes

Add to the list, seed share price will be determined after Sunday midnight, shipping TBD.

1 Like

Just for your sacrifice for your lights and for the work you put in, I’m covering yours and mine. So when you figure our payments I got you bro.

3 Likes

Well if we have enough players let’s buy one more pack and I’ll do that run for the eu guys and those outside us and Canada, I have to do them simultaneously as my goji og run

10 Likes

Ok, we have 11 outside north America right now. I’m fine with picking up another one if we decide to go that way. Let me see if I can find any EU sources. Maybe we can get them sent straight to you.

3 Likes

I’m checking also, if they here in 2-3 weeks its perfect :ok_hand: clean out the tents and put the others in flower and start growing those freaks

3 Likes

I can always send you the other 10 that @corey isn’t taking.

We also never decided, let new members in or no?

And I got a tracking number already!!!

5 Likes