Supafreak co-op seedrun : Closed!

I’m not getting what you are asking? I am interested in those seeds and don’t mind pitching in. I however am an outdoor only grower and can not do seed runs. So what do you need? Money to pitch in on seeds? I’m confused.

4 Likes

So we are buying a 20 pack as a group, @corey is growing out some of them to make more seeds for us, and it sounds like swe-can is probably going to grow out the others for the EU and outside of north America people. Sunday night, we divide 120 by number of people we have and that is the buy in amount, that covers seeds, shipping to and from growers. At the end of the run, divide the seeds, and then we just have to pay shipping to whomever is shipping them out. Basically we toss 5 or 10 monday (depending on # of people and if we decide to grab another pack) and pay for shipping later.

Tweaked 110 to 120, forgot about the shipping to EU for half of this project.

4 Likes

that is what they need :slight_smile:

I cannot run them no outside here it is -25 F today :frowning:

I had to get in

4 Likes

I can pitch in… just put me on whatever list you need and send me a paypal link or something. Easy enough. :smile: I dig 50/50 hybrids. I have to bounce though… for bday shenanigans. Let me know, I’ll check back sometime this weekend.

7 Likes

Happy Birthday Meesh! Enjoy the shenanigans

6 Likes

A huge shout out to @anon93244739 and @corey for organizing this co-op seed run and making the rest of us OGers some beans.

9 Likes

so if we sign up as “interested” does that mean we would like some beans or we are interested in breeding them or helping pay for the seeds or?

4 Likes

I think we sign up to pay for the beans, @corey grows them out and makes more beans, sends them to a distributor and anyone who wants them pay shipping or I could be wrong lol

4 Likes

ok so we are looking at buying two packs, so thats about 6 bucks each or less so far? then shipping later of course. nice sounds awesome

5 Likes

This. Stated perfectly

1 pack purchased so far. Possibly splitting up to have a eu/ world and an americas growers.

6 Likes

So I just shipped a bunch of seeds today and they were about $4.50 each in the bubble mailers I used.

Right now its ballpark of $4 on the seeds and shipping to growers and distributors, then after they grow out roughly $4.50 in shipping. So talking like $8.50 for US to get a chance to try these genetics. Less if we get more people.

7 Likes

Whoa this thing blew up!! Gotta add myself, the excitement!!

7 Likes

Do you already have final value we need to send you?

2 Likes

Sunday midnight we divey it up and see how much

6 Likes

Giving this a bump so any stragglers see it. Closing at midnight tonight!

6 Likes

@Swe-can , were you still down to do a euro/world grow? I can send you half the pack of 20.

Tracking says they are en route to Michigan out of Maine, no expected delivery date though.

4 Likes

Added my name @anon93244739. Thanks to all involved in getting this done.

8 Likes

If there’s nobody else who want to do it and @corey said only 4 plant limit then it’s all right for me to take on the EU run

10 Likes

Yes sir! I might be able to fit 5 but they will be decent size. This is mighty fine of you @Swe-can!

8 Likes

That I don’t doubt @corey !! Especially outside grow :drooling_face: :grin:!!

7 Likes