Super Bowl giveaway (US only)

I know I lost, but I just realized I put my scores in backwards lol I was thinking the Cheifs we’re gonna win, not the eagles.

I only caught glimpses of the game as I was with my band, but at some point I think it was Cheifs 7 eagles 14 ? I didn’t see anymore of the game till I heard the Cheifs won haha

2 Likes

I seen the score. Surprise the game was that close.

Awesome giveaway @Cyr_grow, honestly i couldn’t care less about the game i just thought it was funny that while I was reading the thread, I heard the scores going off in my head like an auctioneer, made me laugh.

1 Like

Tag me if you do please… :wink:

2 Likes

I thought for sure I must have won something, lol. I’ve never guessed a football score that close! The giveaway made it fun to watch because I was slowly seeing the score moving my way. Was there anyone else close? Seems like I remember a lot of people in the same range.

Good game!

1 Like

Yeah, I all but gave up on KC before the half. That was crazy to see Mahomes come back. I’d love to know what recipe of drugs made that possible.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.