Thank you for stopping by and checking out my grows :bowing_man:t2:‍♂

8 Likes

From left to right
2 SkullFuk (Regs) via @JohnnyPotseed
4 THH x THH (Regs)
2 Blue Kush (Regs) via @DougDawson
1 Fem Frankie @JohnnyPotseed
1 NL fem @Hashpants
2 Black Triangle x 95 Silver Haze (Regs)
via @SkunkHunt101

Really hope I luck out with a few girls :crossed_fingers:t2:
Week 1 of Flower things progressing well so far…
Cloned everything just incase :fire: :call_me_hand:t2:

@SamwellBB BakedBeanz Double Cookies x Koffee F2

@Oldjoints Strawberry Diesel x Spacedude

@misterD Grapefruit x Banana

@Foreigner Triple Spice

@Franklin Orange Barb x Zkittles

Jamaica :jamaica: Getting almost earthy nutty tones smoke report soon

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my grows
:smiley: :call_me_hand:t2: Happy growing everyone :four_leaf_clover:

15 Likes

Hope everyone is having a great Friday evening. :call_me_hand:t2:
Been a busy week at the grow lab. Harvested all 3 plants. Trim jail was yesterday so far on tester nugs Blackjack x Sour Diesel is great smoke all around sweet n slight diesel smell really rich smoke Franklin was right it’s a Blackjack leaner stony but not sleepy at all.I’ll keep her around for a bit.The Jamaica Bagseed plants has really unique aromas as well earthy nutty and some other notes I’ll soon make a note on.Sativa leaner smooth smoke let’s you get lost in your thoughts without couch lock.Ayahausca Purple x Sugar Belts Is a monster on her own the smells were so strong they lingered on my clothes for an hour smells were ajax and rotten papaya and guava really great hybrid shut a joint off halfway which is rare for me will definitely be growing again.
Smooth on the throat and tasty as well.I’ll post pictures of the buds in 2-3 days they’ve been in jars curing.I could’ve waited 2 more weeks to harvest but my jars were empty. :joy:

Strawberry Diesel x SpaceDude

WMBK

Double Cookies x Koffee f2

MMH

Triple Spice

Drunken Cherry Fogdog

Sour Fro-yo

Grape Gogurt

BJ x SD

AP x SB

New Babies are growing up so fast 🥲 few clones rooted as well.

Thanks for checking out my grows :partying_face: :call_me_hand:t2: :100:

13 Likes

Great to hear! Man that APxSB sounds right up my alley

3 Likes

Is the AP X SB the stinkiest one?

2 Likes

Definitely The Stinkiest :nose:
Phenomenal Job @Ottafish :clap:t2: Can’t wait to run some of the new stuff. :drooling_face:

4 Likes

This week on OPG’s :crazy_face: wild grows…

All strains germinated fine except 1 black triangle x seed the other is alive and well. :pray:t2:
The bigger pot in VEG is AMG Sour f2 female via
@darkillusion Happy my friend made it out of surgery safe and sound. :100:
The others are Sour D Bx4 and a few clones from the current grow that rooted and some I’m trying to nurse back to health but have great roots Redliner and Mango Nigerian.

Trim Jail on last bit of Jamaica (Bagseed) earlier and some burping , buds should be ready for consumption by the 14th of Feb :call_me_hand:t2:

Midnight Mass x CBH

Orange Barb x Zkittles @Franklin

DC x K f2 BakedBeanz @SamwellBB

WMBK @THCeed

SD x Spacedude @Oldjoints

Triple Spice @Foreigner sorry my nephew keeps misspelling Triple spice on the labels and adding extra Ps :rofl:

Autos doing auto things 🥲 working on getting them bigger every time Grape Gogurt, Sour Fro-yo, and DCFD.

Alright I’m High As Shit :joy: See Y’all Ina Few Days
Thanks For Checking Out My Grows :bowing_man:t2:‍♂

9 Likes

Hope everyone is having a good weekend or getting there eventually. :100: :pray:t2: Just my usual pic dump in week 2.5 in Flwr. Veg tent I’m having some issues with these finicky sour strains looking to get things dialed in better adjusted a few things recently like lowering lights and less nutrients. Everything else thankfully seems to be coasting right along. :bowing_man:t2:‍♂

Veg tent :tent:

Autos In Flwr Grape Gogurt is the farthest along then Drunken Cherry FogDog via @darkillusion Sour Fro-yo is the youngest.

Strawberry Diesel x Spacedude :fire: @Oldjoints

Triple Spice @Foreigner :trophy:

Grapefruit x Banana @misterD :banana:

MMH F2 :mango:

Double Cookies x Koffee F2 BakedBeanz @SamwellBB :cookie: :coffee:

Thank You for stopping by my grows I appreciate everything and all of you always. :100: Keep on keeping on OGers. :green_heart:

11 Likes

Popped 2 Fallen Soldier x GM Fems on the left and 2 Bubble Milk #6 (Regs) via @Ris and 4 Chocolights (Regs) via @DEFSeeds

6 Likes

Hope everyone is having a great week :call_me_hand:t2:
Just the usual update week 3 Flwr
In the tents still having 2 or 3 of the Sour D bx4 acting real finicky starting to green out now. Revegging my Awoken Dragon Lavender pheno as well.
A few new seedlings and a busy week ahead :pray:t2:
Everything not in a solo cup is female. :tada:
Clones excluded.

THH x THH

Frankenstein and SkullFuk via @JohnnyPotseed

Blue Kush via @DougDawson

Powie Wowie via @BobbyBudz

Chocolights via @DEFSeeds

Cali Octane via Humboldt

Autos :robot:

AMG Sour F2 via @darkillusion

SD x SD via @Oldjoints

Grapefruit x Banana via @misterD

Triple Spice via @Foreigner

Thank you for stopping by my grows :100: :grin:

16 Likes

Hope everyone is having a good week and just want you all to know that it’s ok to take things one day at a time ,garden or no garden, life is too short for us to be fixated on material things. Well back to the grow lab today was feeding and picture day. :call_me_hand:t2:
Hoping you all enjoy the show. OG is Life

Mango Nigerian Clones and Redliner bounced back after some trials and tribulations :sweat_smile:
New plants in the works are 3 (Top Dawg)regs AC Haze via a good friend on OG. 1 Gorilla Sherbert Fem via @Hashpants , 3 PHR x 95 silver haze via @SkunkHunt101 1 out of 2 of the Black Triangle crosses made it. :call_me_hand:t2: and a few clones of what I have in flower currently. Going to pick 2 or 3 strains to go in the hydro buckets after I harvest.

@Franklin OB x Zkittles Super Sticky and Smells of Orange and Metallic blood. I also let the Blackjack x Sour Diesel cure longer and It took on a cheese aroma and got a bit more potent, great smoke all around 8.5 easily thank you. I have a clone of her from going in the hydro buckets but she’s not too fond of it.

MMH F2 :mango:

SD x SD :strawberry: @Oldjoints smells absolutely magnificent :grin:

Midnight Mass x Cuban Black Haze :cat2:

DC x K f2 :cookie: :coffee: BakedBeanz @SamwellBB

WMBK :fire: @THCeed

Triple Spice :trophy: @Foreigner

Drunken Cherry Fogdog :cherries: @darkillusion smells like cherrys and alcohol :yum:

Grape Gogurt smells like chocolate covered grapes
:star_struck:

Some future crosses for the OG community :shushing_face:

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my grows and shenanigans. Grow Big And Grow Home My OG Family :100:

12 Likes

Looks great man.

1 Like

1 Like

10 Likes

Hope everyone is having a good week.Weather is starting to get warmer prepping up for a nice outdoor run this year.Veg tent is going good a few finicky plants but hoping they bounce back added some cal mag to them and gave them some tlc.
Triple Spice Clone getting up potted.

Autos
Sour Fro-yo

Drunken Cherry Fogdog @darkillusion

Grape Gogurt scarlet grapes f2 x Fro-yo

SD x SD @Oldjoints

DC x K F2 @SamwellBB

Triple Spice @Foreigner

Midnight Mass x CBH

MMH F2

Flower room week 4…seeds cooking for future giveaways. :nerd_face: :partying_face: :confetti_ball:

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my grows.
:smiley: :call_me_hand:t2:

16 Likes

Thanks for checking out my grows :call_me_hand:t2: :pray:t2:

10 Likes

Just a few quick early budshots :camera_flash:

First up is

Double Cookies x Koffee F2 BakedBeanz
By @SamwellBB stem rub and flower definitely have a pungent aroma still too early to give exact smells but beautiful and frosty plant overall. :sparkles:

WMBK by @THCeed Smells are somewhat peppery and mix of kush smells. Very easy plant to upkeep. Responds very well to LITFA. :joy:

Triple Spice by @Foreigner Smells are sophisticated if that makes sense.expensive and upper class smell. One hell of a plant extremely tolerant over anything it encounters. She lets me have my way with her. :rofl:

Orange Barb x Zkittles by @Franklin Smells of orange skittles with a smidge of human blood
Really smelly in a great way and extra frosty even on the stems. Have a clone of her thriving in the tent. :yum:

Strawberry Diesel x Spacedude by @Oldjoints
Smells are strawberry and diesel with an almost white rhino smell added on.Top 3 smelliest in my flower room. She’s a bit delicate but beautiful flower cluster all over. :star_struck:

Grapefruit x Banana by @misterD Smells are definitely sweet banana :banana: She’s really taking off now. Hoping this one finishes great. Flowers starting to put on some weight.

I appreciate you stopping by my grows :100: :call_me_hand:t2:
Have a great weekend OGers :seedling:

16 Likes