Supernal Gardens - OPG’s Journal

CripXmas seedlings MIA… Is everything ok ? :thinking:

1 Like

Of course brother I have 3 more plants flowering in my buckets gonna wait about a week and toss all 3 CripXMas into them. They’re in my veg tent currently with these t shaped leaves. I have to switch my flower room to Veg in the next 2-3 days.Then my Veg tent will be for flowering :call_me_hand:t2:
But I still haven’t received any of your mail hoping I see something in the next few days. :pray:t2:
How long should I veg em for since it’s quick at flowering can I veg longer than a month?
@OriginalDankmaster96

2 Likes

Oh ok, I know you showed them and then I thought what happened. So they are awaiting the buckets :+1:

Yeah, I’ll have to resend. You should had received it by now, so must’ve been lost or swiped.

Yeah, veg until at least maturity and sex shows. These seem to pre sex without flipping, so 6-8 weeks roughly

2 Likes

No worries I promise they’re going to get the master treatment :nerd_face: :100: Stay Tuned :eyes:

Hope everyone is doing great in all aspects.
Just a minor update today back pain has been a bit overbearing today so I’ll keep it short. :slightly_smiling_face: :call_me_hand:t2:

Almost thought I couldn’t do it… @Oldjoints but I finally got her to grow. SD x SD clone 6 weeks to root :sweat_smile: She’s phenomenal top tier smoke and definitely takes you on a ride out of this world :rocket:
Thank you I plan on keeping her around for a while.
:sparkles: :fire: :strawberry: :fuelpump: :woman_astronaut:

Here’s Frankenstein in all her glory making most of my plants in my tent look like weaklings :joy: @JohnnyPotseed

3 CripXMas A F4 Going into grow flow hydro buckets in a few days. Some really tough little plants. :call_me_hand:t2: :evergreen_tree: :exploding_head: @OriginalDankmaster96

Killer Glue came down today smelling like actual gorilla glue and Crazy Glue combined. :dash:

Always appreciate you all stopping by :v:t3:
I wouldn’t be here today without all you fantastic OGers. :100: OGTW :earth_americas:

12 Likes

Hope everyone is having a great afternoon :call_me_hand:t2:
Quick update on a few things :pray:t2: Veg tent is going well everything on the left is still being sexed everything on the right and back are female.

Chocolights via @DEFSeeds

THH x THH

Mango Nigerian and Redliner

Triple Spice via @Foreigner

Double Cookies x Koffee f2 by @SamwellBB

Thanks for stopping by :100: :slightly_smiling_face: :call_me_hand:t2:

14 Likes

Big update finally switched everything around, now the grow room is in Veg and the tent in flower.Chopped down killer glue, Midnight Mass x CBH, and Triple Spice.
Double Cookies x Koffee and MMH currently in jars curing.Currently in the hydro buckets 3 CripXMas A F4 via @OriginalDankmaster96 on the left and 2 Awoken Dragon (lavender honey pheno) and 1 Strawberry Diesel x Spacedude clone.

15-20 strains going in Veg :pray:t2: 70% females 30% still unsexed.

In Flower 4 Sour D Bx 4 girls via @MG_Canna

Awoken Dragon :dragon:

Redliner and Mango Nigerian Haze

Triple Spice Clone

And some Sour D Bx 4 F2s cooking 🫘
Also dusted a branch a Strawberry Diesel x Spacedude with Awoken Dragon Pollen here is a few seeds I just checked to see ripeness.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my grows
:slightly_smiling_face: :v:t2: Take good care of yourselves OGers
Life too short to not live out on your terms :100:

12 Likes

Hope your back gets better. I lived it for 15 years. No surgery. Nothing but sheer determination and not allowing my feelings to overcome my will power. Hope you stay positive, brother!

1 Like

Pretty sure I’ve got a slight nutrient issue brewing, but look how awesome the 2 Awoken Dragons are doing! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Wowieeee :call_me_hand:t2: :heart_eyes: those dragons are flying high :dragon:
Keep up the amazing work Rain :100: hope you get some delicious smells soon. :crossed_fingers:t2: @RainToday

2 Likes

Stems are already strongly scented. Both pungent skunky “weed” smell, and the one on the right has a more acidic bite - perhaps to stay on the draconic theme I’d call it brimstone. The left has a sweet undertone - perhaps the last hints of the princess’s perfume :wink:
I’ve learned that bud often smells nothing like the stem, but a good strong stem smell is a great sign. :smiley:

1 Like

Dunked 3 ShiskaCake via @duo last night wish me luck on a girl or 3. :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 CripXMas via @OriginalDankmaster96
Already taking off in the hydro buckets so it’s off to the races :racing_car: :dash:

1 confirmed female SkullFuk via @JohnnyPotseed just got up potted. :skull:

Dusted a few branches on a Triple Spice and Mango Nigerian with Sweet and Sour Cindy Pollen via @DougDawson 🫘 :sparkles:

Sour D Bx4 via @MG_Canna

Edibles and Flower Tent going smoothly.6-7 Sour D
1 Mango Nigerian 1 Redliner 1 Awoken Dragon and 1 Triple Spice clone. :pray:t2:

Thank You for stopping by my grows hope everyone’s projects and plants are doing well and thriving OG is Life. :100: Take care of yourselves. :v:t2:

15 Likes

So how does one acquire these cupcakes?

3 Likes

No seriously where are my cupcakes?

1 Like

Looks delicious!!! Plants look great too :rofl::joy:. But in all seriousness looking really good my friend. I love hydro growth. Excellent job.

2 Likes

I want cupcakes and I want them now and I don’t care if they’re medicated or not.

1 Like

:rofl::joy:. Don’t think those will fit in an envelope.:rofl::joy:. You will Get some dry mix and a wrap in an envelope…Some assembly required :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

We want dry mix we want dry mix!

3 Likes

Alright fine @Foreigner you win some cupcakes.
:partying_face: :tada: :cupcake:
What’s your preferred method of shipment.Squished in an envelope or inside pucks I can probably do although they’d be for micro dosing.

Thanks BigJ I appreciate it just taking it one day at a time and although it’s no easy task I like having different growing mediums simultaneously. I love seeing the same plants react to different environments. Phenomenal job on your end as well I’m always taking notes in your thread. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

I prefer pucks or a big envelope.

2 Likes