Supernal Gardens - OPG’s Journal

Definitely something I’ve never come across.
How big did you get her before you flipped Boss?
:cat: :fire:

I topped 2 out of 3 the one you liked and the first bucket, the middle one isn’t topped I was thinking some LST. :pray:t2: I plan on flipping the entire room and putting anything too small in the tent to veg.

1 Like

Those should be like day 3

Chop day

These pics might be mismatched actually but she doesn’t stretch much at all

7 Likes

Absolutely a great idea :+1: @420noob can tell you how it did for him I believe his outdoor plant did way better as LST

1 Like

2 Likes

Absolutely Impressive operation! You have such a variety!

1 Like

Everything is looking good.

1 Like

Thank You everyone I like to mix things up and feel that you can never get too tired of any strain that way. :call_me_hand:t2: appreciate all you stopping by. :100: :metal:t2:
@Bert @Gho13

3 Likes

Don’t get tired of CripXmas A2, and I’ve had it for a year now. In fact I start getting nervous when it’s running to the bottom, so you might start to feel the same after growing it

1 Like

This is what I’m always after myself. Those are the ones I tend to keep around. I’ll take a few clones off each and after decide who stays but it definitely looks like at least 2/3 will be here for good. :evergreen_tree: :fire:

1 Like

:eye: :dragon: Awoken Dragon

5 Likes

Just a small update on things. Hope everyone is having a good week so far ,I’m exhausted. lol
Flipping everything ina 2-3 days so just prepping and feeding some light defoliation as well.
Veg Room

Flower tent

Outdoor 2024

Edibles

Thank You for coming by and checking out my thread and grows :call_me_hand:t2:
OG Is Life :green_heart: :100:

16 Likes

I’m growing these right now. How was the quality of the strain. Were the buds really stinky? Smell like mango?

3 Likes

It was nice weed and made some nice hash. It didn’t really smell. I didn’t get any mango off it if I’m remembering right.

1 Like

Big update finally switched and now the flower room is in full swing while the veg tent does veg things
:joy: Hope everyone enjoys the show :metal:t2:
Veg Tent

Fallen Soldier x GM via @Ris first day of flower hopefully she doesn’t get too out of hand. :fire:

Gorilla Sherbert via @Hashpants tied her down a bit now it’s time for the home stretch. :baseball:

SkullFuk via @JohnnyPotseed really taking off now. :star_struck:

3 CripXMas A F4 via @OriginalDankmaster96
Went into flower today and got some light defoliation
:evergreen_tree: :sparkles:

Sour D Bx4 via @MG_Canna put one of my moms into flower today.

Chocolights via @DEFSeeds Also put into flower today. :partying_face: :chocolate_bar:

THH x THH via @Hapi really happy girl has roots pouring out the bottom let’s see how she flowers :call_me_hand:t2:

Flower Room

Outdoor 2024

Thank You for stopping :stop_sign: by and checking :eyes:
out my grows. Hope all you legendary OGers have a great week. :100:
OG is Life :green_heart:

16 Likes

That’s perfect :ok_hand:You’ll see later how productive that is. ALL 3 are quite similar. Gonna be interesting to see how much or little flowering differs between them :thinking: They seem to have spread out in buckets but still remains a tight structured plant. Doing great :clap:t2::pray::+1:

1 Like

I’ve read up on how you like to handle these girls
and following along definitely paid off. :muscle:t2:
Thank you ,I’m definitely going to give them my all.
:evergreen_tree: :fire: @OriginalDankmaster96

1 Like

Hope everyone is having a decent week just a quick update on the growlab :metal:t2:

Veg Tent

Flower Room
DevilsFoodCake via @Going2fast

CripXMas via @OriginalDankmaster96 :evergreen_tree:

2 Awoken Dragon and 1 SD x SD clone via @Oldjoints

Budshots

Outdoor2024

Thanks for checking in on my thread and my grows hope you all are doing amazing on your current grows and projects. Life’s short live life to the fullest OGers. :100:
OG is Life

14 Likes

Looking nice :+1: You noticing how it’s pushing the shoots up with stretch, but staying so managed :wink:

1 Like

They’re really starting to show off now :sunglasses: :fire: :evergreen_tree:
Can’t wait :call_me_hand:t2:

4 Likes