Supernal Gardens - OPG’s Journal

These girls are Frost Monsters for sure :evergreen_tree:
@OriginalDankmaster96

12 Likes

Wow that CripXmas has frost on the branches even! :eyes: looking great bud keep up the brilliant work :sunglasses::green_heart:

3 Likes

Thank You HH you’ve been here since the very beginning and I really appreciate your support
hopefully you’ve enjoyed everything so far.
OG is the reason I’ve gotten this far.
Have a good week bud. Anything you ever need from my garden I’m a PM away. :call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Just wait until you see next week :yum: A week is like 2 normal ones for most plants. The acceleration is just astounding to watch by the day

4 Likes

1 Like

Did you spray your leaves with Christmas snow in a can?
Ffs that’s wild!

9 Likes

@LzBoy I give all the credit to its creator @OriginalDankmaster96 for putting in the insane work to get here. :snowflake: Can’t wait to test her out i definitely cloned this one incase it’s ever needed.
Sure as shit looks like a keeper. :evergreen_tree: :fire: :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

SC Blue Dream via @Rhino_buddy

14 Likes

Smart decision on your part! I actually WANT my testers keeping a clone. We MUST keep this preserved for generations to come. I’ve spread the seed out broadly but I also want clones/cuts to be shared too. I’m treating this like AB G13 to keep it living! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

4 Likes

Looking great my friend! Don’t lose her. :wink:

2 Likes

Looking good, man!

1 Like

Quick update on progress in the grow lab
:call_me_hand:t2:
CripXMas A F4 (FrostyDarkGreenPheno) :arrow_down:

Merry CripXMas Time
:snowflake: :evergreen_tree: :boom: :arrow_down:

Tom Hill Haze :arrow_down:

DevilsFoodCake :arrow_down: smells like chocolate frosted cake :drooling_face:

Infused Oreo Fudge Brownies

Veg Tent :arrow_down:

Flwr Room :arrow_down:

Thank you for coming by and checking some stuff out. Hope everyone has a great weekend and that your grows and projects are all going great.
OG is Life :100: :green_heart:

11 Likes

Well damm, I must say she’s has produced a nice central cola like DWC plant usually do. Yup I can see it’s definitely suited to run DWC in the right conditions. Excellent test outcome. :clap:t2::facepunch::fire::smiley:

2 Likes

Looking great in here! I’ll take a brownie if they aren’t already all gone :joy: :green_heart:

Have a great day OPG!

2 Likes

Very cool man. Gimme a holler when you’ve got a smoke report on the triple spice (unless I missed it already)

3 Likes

It went so smoothly I’ll probably run them again in the buckets just to be sure I don’t run out of CripXMas :dash:

8 Likes

Hopefully one of these days I’ll do an edibles giveaway or something of that nature if the OG universe approves. :call_me_hand:t2:

4 Likes

I’ll have it typed up tonight for you :call_me_hand:t2:
Triple Spice is an All Star over here

4 Likes

Update on the growlab🤙🏻
Hope everyone is having a great start of the week. :pray:t2: :100:

WW :arrow_down: mystery cross with 11 leaves :call_me_hand:t2:

Veg Tent :arrow_down:

Powie Wowie via @BobbyBudz smells like raspberry jam :drooling_face:

Awoken Dragon :eye: :dragon:

SD x SD :strawberry: :fuelpump: :woman_astronaut: via @Oldjoints

THH via @Hapi

CripXMas via @OriginalDankmaster96
:snowflake: :evergreen_tree: :boom:

Frankenstein via @JohnnyPotseed

WMBK via @THCeed

Blue Kush via @DougDawson

OB x Zkittles via @Franklin

Thank you for coming thru and checking a few things out. I appreciate all the support and hope all you legendary OGers have your grows where you need them to be. :bowing_man:t2:‍♂
OG is Life :green_heart:

16 Likes