Supernal Gardens - OPG’s Journal

how many weeks left for that thh???, that things just gunna keep on going… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My bet is she’ll hit the ceiling. I’m going to try to reveg her after if she smokes great. :crossed_fingers:t2:
I’m going to push her as long as I can and just check trichomes. :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Looking good! So many fine kolas.

4 Likes

Thanks Bobby can’t wait to try her out. :100:

2 Likes

Hope everyone Is having a great week so far.
Quick update on progress :call_me_hand:t2:

CripXMas :snowflake: :evergreen_tree: :fire:

THH

Skullfuk

Powie Wowie

Awoken Dragon

Fallen Soldier x GM

Thanks for stopping by and checking out some of my grows. :100:
OG is Life :green_heart:

18 Likes

Got it all going on boss healthy variety for days :+1::green_heart:

6 Likes

Awesome grows you got going on brother!!! What are you feeding the THH, this is the first time actually seeing one grown and all 3 look very healthy.

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: Once the grow bug bites it’s hard to ease away… HH those memes are gold. :100:
Thanks for making my day brother. :call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

I do my feeding a bit different than most. I try to read the plants based on how well they uptake nutrients. All 3 barely needed anything to grow. I use Build a Soil bloom powder on one feeding then give them a plain water feeding, then again with organic nutrients while in flower. I use PH perfect sensi Grow And Bloom line. Also add Roots organic (Rain) during nutrient feedings, it helps the water spread more evenly. Hope this helps bud. Never stop growing :man_bowing:t2:

5 Likes

Hope everyone is having a great beginning of the month.:call_me_hand:t2: Update on the growlab.

Veg Tent

Just put these into flower today BD and Ice Pie :pray:t2: @Rhino_buddy @Bobgrows

Pale Horse Rider x 95 silver haze
via @SkunkHunt101

AC Haze

Flower Room

3 CripXMas A via @OriginalDankmaster96
Week 4.5

Awoken Dragon :dragon:

BudShots

Outdoor2024
Tomatoes are coming along :crossed_fingers:t2:

Time to rest this back a few days. Hope all you are doing great on your grows and projects. I have a secret :shushing_face: project I’m working on that I’ll reveal in the next day or 2 stay tuned. Be Kind :green_heart:
OG is Life :100:

17 Likes

The suspense is killing me already! I like the haze selections you’re running and you seem to have a nice perpetual cycle, props man bless and outta likes :sunglasses::green_heart:

4 Likes

That “weed limit 420” sign is awesome! :rofl:
Plants are looking lovely :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thanks Rain it’s my personal therapy room and I felt it needed it. :joy: :green_heart:

6 Likes

Perfectly fitting :grin:
My grow room and garden are similarly my refuge. :green_heart::seedling::green_heart:

2 Likes

Hey everyone hope you all are doing great mentally physically and spiritually if you believe in any of that stuff. :100: :call_me_hand:t2: Just a mini update on the grow lab later on today I’ll post about my new project.
Here’s some CripXMas via @OriginalDankmaster96
They get the chop ina few days :call_me_hand:t2: :axe:

Outdoor 2024

Frankenstein via @JohnnyPotseed
WMBK via @THCeed is not far behind :eyes:
I’ll measure them via THCeed style with a nice tape measure in a few days. :pray:t2:

As always thanks for coming by sometimes and checking out any of my stuff “mi casa es su casa”
Stay safe everyone and never give up or stop chasing the dream… :sparkles:

17 Likes

:star_struck::trophy::fire: INCREDIBLE! You have made the A shine like a diamond :gem: :+1::facepunch:

3 Likes

It was truly a pleasure Dank
I’ll give you thorough smoke report soon.
:snowflake: :evergreen_tree: :fire:

5 Likes

Just some quick flowering pics for my lab notes
:call_me_hand:t2:
Midnight Mass x CBH (CityHaze) Flwr Wk 4

Catpiss via @hoss8455 Flwr Wk 1

Cali Octane Humboldt Flwr Wk 1

Blue Dream (SC) via @Rhino_buddy
Flwr wk 2

THH Flwr wk 4 via @Hapi

SkullFuk via @JohnnyPotseed
Flwr wk 5

Thanks for swinging by and hanging out a bit. :call_me_hand:t2:
I’ll be hopefully revealing the new project soon crossing the Ts and dotting the I’s currently
Hope all of my OG family is doing well with themselves and their grows. Be back soon
OG is Life

15 Likes

Hope all of you fantastic OGer are doing well all around. Just an update on a few things :call_me_hand:t2:
My extra project is in the works, reveal hopefully tonight or tom life’s been Life. :sweat_smile:

3 WW mystery cross 2 girls last one is undecided :man_shrugging:t2:

AC Haze smelling of rotten mango :mango:

Reset a few moms :pray:t2:
DC x Koffee f2 via @SamwellBB still kickin plan on putting her to great use again real soon :wink:

Shishkacake via @duo :fire:

BlueDream via @Rhino_buddy :rhinoceros:

THH 2nd biggest of the 3 threw out three nanners so she got the boot outdoors to finish up what she can before I chop her in 2 weeks. Other 2 are doing phenomenal. :grin: :fire:

Mango Nigerian half way into flower and
AC Haze on week 1-2

Outdoor 2024

I appreciate any of you coming by and browsing my thread hope everyone has their grows as close to the way they want them as possible. Grow through what you go through. :100:

20 Likes

Looks good as usual! You have more Sativa than I recalled.

3 Likes