Supernal Gardens - OPG’s Journal

Thank YOU for the show :smiley:

1 Like

I do my best thank you for stopping by :bowing_man:t2:‍♂
I’ll keep getting better thanks to all of the amazing OGers like yourself. :100:

2 Likes

Wow those really caked it on the last week! Dayum! I think those will have some really nice terps. The Ayuhuasca was intoxicating stinky! Should be a nice pungent fruit smell with the combo! They’re definitely setting up to be chunky too. I can see that now. Very nice work there my friend! What week are you at? 5?

1 Like

Thanks Otta I appreciate it :call_me_hand:t2: your genetic selections definitely speak for themselves :fire:
Buds are getting heavvvyyy :partying_face: and yes I’m on week 5 and a half :man_bowing:t2: can’t wait :yum:

10 Likes

Even the big fans are frosty! Thats a good sign!

1 Like

How long do you think I should let her go?? @Ottafish

1 Like

Probably 9 weeks. If you can drop the temp into the low 60s the last week to preserve temps and enhance terpenes. Whenever you think they’re done I’d give them a week of low temps. I usually let the trichomes turn milky fully. Once they do the frost will stick out more. Always go a week longer than you think. Most peoples mistake is cutting too early.

1 Like

Thanks for the master response :pray:t2:
I will drop the temps starting in about 2 weeks and
keep you in the loop.By the way the new FS logo looks great :fire:

1 Like

Thanks man! I like to keep things simple. I’m open ears to everyone for ideas. At some point I’ll have stickers too so there will be more designs. I like the idea of Flavor Savours In graffiti type letters and style. There’s got to be someone in here good at that. I know a guy, but he’s gotten too famous for his art, he wouldn’t have time for me now. Simple and clean, that’s my style. Feel free to share ideas, we’re a team here.

1 Like

Veg Room is going smoothly will be flipping to flower in 2 weeks approximately. :massage_man:t2: Been a bit busy OGers here’s a Pic dump :crazy_face:

@SamwellBB DC x K Will be flipping her real soon.
:cookie: :coffee: :fire:

@Foreigner Triple Spice Love her structure she’s stayed super healthy overall :fire: :lemon: :cup_with_straw:

@Oldjoints Strawberry Diesel x Spacedude
Really starting to explode in growth now :strawberry: :woman_astronaut:

@Franklin Blackjack x Sour D Buds are stacking
smells are leaning towards the sour side :boom:

@Ottafish AP x SB Pictures don’t do justice here
:cold_face: :snowflake: Just slowly started dropping temps :wink:

Also forgot to mention I dusted lower branches to all the ladies currently in flower with Awoken Dragon Pollen a few weeks back for a few new crosses to share with OG :sparkles: :shushing_face:

14 Likes

Holyholyholy. That Triple Spice is looking truly remarkable. Congrats on the great work, as always, @OnePassionateGrower - and goddamn, @Foreigner .
Should be getting into some of that Drunken Cherry FogDog this year here, too, so definitely grateful to see you run 'em, OPG. Thanks for all you share here. Everything’s looking real happy. All the best with 'em, I’m looking forward to the flower-show.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

3 Likes

Thanks a million :bowing_man:t2:‍♂ :call_me_hand:t2: without people like you from OG I probably wouldn’t have made it this far… :100: Keep up the amazing work as well :pray:t2:
Thank you for stopping by :facepunch:t2:

2 days later 🪴 :evergreen_tree: everything progressing smoothly
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :call_me_hand:t2:

Blackjack x Sour D :fire:

AP x SB :cold_face:

Jamaica :jamaica: (Bagseed)

16 Likes

Looking awesome man! That Triple Spice is super cool looking!

1 Like

Looking good in there for sure

2 Likes

Thanks Otta just attempting to give these plants my all so they can give me their all :pray:t2: and yea that Triple Spice is definitely a crazy specimen I cloned a bit of everything just in case :wink: @Foreigner definitely picked some nice strains to breed with
:call_me_hand:t2: :boom:

1 Like

Taking it one day at a time Top I appreciate you stopping by I know your thread is always booming with a wealth of knowledge and real life experiences. :100:
I’m always reading and learning on your thread Can’t wait for the B.O.O. Project to be wrapped up too. :fire: :tangerine:

4 Likes

Veg Room :call_me_hand:t2:

@Foreigner Triple Spice :trophy:

Flwr Room wk 6

Thank You for stopping by and checking out my grows :100:

9 Likes

Here’s a few pics from today added some mag to the AMG Sour F2 she’s a finicky one.Fed everything with my organic nutes. Waiting to chop and flip in the coming weeks.

Thanks for stopping by :call_me_hand:t2:

11 Likes

We want triple spice we want triple spice!

2 Likes