Supernal Gardens - OPG’s Journal

Just working on a few new crosses and a few progress pics :man_scientist:t2: :eyes:

11 Likes

Did I send those Jamaican seeds to you in the picture with the caption “Jamaican Bag Seeds” as I sent out quite a few that I got from a friend that used to live there.

2 Likes

Unfortunately not I would definitely grow both and do a comparison given the chance :thinking: :jamaica:

2 Likes

Send me your addy by DM, I got you bro :sunglasses:. They must be grown out by end of next year (2024) and you need to post pictures and DM them to me as well. The guy that gave them to me is very interested in seeing what we at OG can do with them. Especially indoors as he has never grown them inside or does he know anyone else that has done so. I am hoping to get him to give me more and this would go a long way to help. :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Germinated 7 sour d bx4 and a few autos Drunken Cherry Fog Dog and Grape Gogurt for testing purposes.So Far I have 1 female for Triple Spice That’s just got a beautiful structure and a Double Cookies x Koffee Female That smells almost like throw up in a good way.In The Flower Room Things are going smooth AP x SB is the smelliest by far but they all have some unique aromas I’ll describe more in the coming weeks. Chopped Down 2 males Bravo approves :call_me_hand:t2: :rofl:

12 Likes

What does AP and SB stand for again? I scrolled through your journal but couldn’t find it.

2 Likes

I believe it’s Ayahuasca Purple x Sugar Belts via @Ottafish

2 Likes

Yes sir you’re correct! You’re the only one growing that one at the moment. Can’t wait to see how that turns out, guaranteed :fire:

2 Likes

Thankfully I’ve made it through :microbe: :face_with_thermometer: :partying_face:
Here’s some updates :sunglasses: :call_me_hand:t2:

@Franklin BlackJack x Sour Diesel

! !
@Ottafish AP x SB

!
Jamaica :jamaica: (Bagseed)

!
Killer Glue has a very different structure compared to the others.Midnight mass x Cuban Black Haze has been loving the bucket system plan on cloning a few of these in the next few days to eventually self them in isolation.

@Foreigner Triple Spice With a sweet variegation going on :star_struck: :herb: She’s really trying to dominate the whole grow area. :princess:

@SamwellBB baked beans Double Cookies x Koffee f2

Left to right
@darkillusion Drunken Cherry FogDog Auto
Grape Gogurt auto is the bigger gal
2 small ones are Sour Froyo Auto
And a Sour D BX4 late bloomer seed I almost gave up on :pray:t2: Thank You For Checking Out My Grows
:slightly_smiling_face: :call_me_hand:t2: :100:

10 Likes

That FogDog is actually my Drunken Cherry FogDog.

2 Likes

My apologies I just shortened it like an idiot when I wrote the plant tag but in my lab notes it’s Drunken Cherry FogDog Auto :man_facepalming:t2: She’s definitely a special one :fire: :cherries: :dog2:

1 Like

@MG_Canna Sour D Bx4

@darkillusion AMG Sour F2 (Confirmed Girl)
Drunken Cherry FogDog Auto

Maui Mango Haze f2 (Confirmed Girl)

@misterD Grapefruit x Banana (Confirmed Girl)

@Oldjoints Strawberry Diesel x Spacedude (Confirmed Girl)

@SamwellBB Baked Beans Double Cookies x Koffee f2 (Confirmed Girl)

@Foreigner Triple Spice (Confirmed Girl)

Buckets are doing much better after the ph fix plan on taking a few clones soon and flowering everything out :exploding_head:

@Franklin Blackjack x Sour Diesel

@Ottafish AP x SB

Jamaica :jamaica: (Bagseed)

Thank For Stopping By :grin: :call_me_hand:t2:

15 Likes

I’ll be interested to see how this one turns out. I’ve heard really good things about it. It’s supposed to be a good washer with looser buds. I’m most interested in hearing if it has strong mango terps which is something I’d like to find.

5 Likes

Looking great man! I can see the frost coming in. I’m very curious what the terps are like. I remember the Ayhuasca having a pungent tropical fruit kinda smell. That plant has a lot of bud sites! I can’t wait to see how she turns out!

3 Likes

Thanks It really means a lot coming from you. :100:
Hoping I definitely find some winners in here. Your genetics definitely have a special touch hopefully I can test a few others you have in the near future.
Keep up the great work as well. That rotten fruit is definitely dominant in this pheno :drooling_face: but the frost has to be the Sugar Belts shining all the way.

3 Likes

Yeah the sugar belts probably added some frost but the AP is dank on its own too. I’m guessing there will be a little purple towards the end.

2 Likes

Enjoy this grapefruit and banana!! She’ll yield way better than original banana og.

2 Likes

Oh I’m amped she was a bit finicky at first but after she got dialed in she’s cruising right along definitely getting some grapefruit stem rubs super excited about this one :star_struck:

2 Likes

@Franklin Orange Barb x Zkittles really taking off in the buckets :exploding_head: definitely giving orange zest & blood on stem rubs

@Franklin BlackJack x Sour Diesel Clone this plant grows easily and blows up just enough during veg :fire:

@darkillusion AMG Sour f2 & Drunken Cherry FogDog Auto looking great Sour girl is taking off in her new pot and the triple cotyledons on the auto im hoping are great luck :four_leaf_clover: :wink:

Midnight Mass x CBH (piff coast) is absolutely loving the bucket treatment going to snip off a few clones and self this bad girl real soon it was my last seed of her.
Killer Glue Is beefing up plenty :pray:t2:

Jamaica :jamaica:

@Franklin BlackJack x Sour Diesel :fire:

@Ottafish AP x SB buds are fattening up nicely and smelling amazing in the tent :cold_face: :snowflake:

14 Likes

You’re gonna like those orange Skittles!

2 Likes