Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

Ill take the gtr and leave a pack of photo regs
Vvvvvv ogkush lemonlarry x guerilla-fume vvvV

4 Likes

These originally came from the Romulan seed run co op. I extended the pack that I got. 1 male x 4 females. Those were Bx1’s initially and I think they still are. Apologies if I’m getting the terminology wrong. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@willie Was that the one from Jinglepot?

2 Likes

Yes it was.

2 Likes

Pardon the intermission.
Still up :partying_face:

2 Likes

I’ll take these from @stiffy and leave behind

VVvvVv Beldia vVvvVv

Or

VVVvvvVvv Dosidos x Mac F2 vvVvvvVvv

Or

VvvvV Wedding Cake x Sour Tangie x dosidos x mac VvvvV

Plus

VvvVvvv last 3 fem Apollo XX x Apple Fritter vvvVvvV

2 Likes

I will take those fem Apollo x Apple Fritter @Nugslinger and leave
VVV gingersnap x Linda’s gelato #33 regs VVV

1 Like

@TricycleOfDoom and @bassman5420
your pigeons just landed, mates, THANK YOU !! :slight_smile:

still up:

2 Likes

Hey guys, I got a bit of a nasty letter today…Would there be any consequences for this?

7 Likes

@Groenevingers
It doesn’t sound like they would report it, but time will tell. Is it not legal for you to get seeds from overseas? I thought canada would easy peasy with that sort of stuff…:thinking:

I also just lost an order to customs by the look of it…:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Still up from natea:

3 Likes

They were BX1 originally… then @jinglepot reproduced them, making them BX1 F2s, and you reproduced them again making them BX1 F3s. Pretty close. :slight_smile: Every breeding matters, but you’re far from alone in ignoring them and just telling people the strain name. More like the majority.

4 Likes

I find it interesting its not signed by the customs agent, signature blank surely means they are in breach of something considering it is a government issued declaration with no seal of approval or witness signature? Ive never in 20 years had them take beans from the mail, that is some bad luck but yiu should be completely fine, its only a letter of confiscation, same thing happens if it was a package of bananas.

10 Likes

It’s not legal for anyone to get seeds from out of country without the proper paperwork.

6 Likes

Any cannabis seed not coming from a licensed producer in canada is technically contraband. The borders try and keep seed and fresh fruit and vegetable food items from getting through to keep pest and pathogens from foreign places away to not have crop issues and seed is heavily inspected if declared. I ordered from a company called medicinal seeds( not cannabis) they produce and sell seed from very rare and cool plants, took customs 3-4 months to process.

8 Likes

Are you out beans now for the growing season? Were you relying on these?

2 Likes

nope, it was just an exchange with someone… Of course I don’t know with whom :thinking:

5 Likes

I think I’m going to take a break from trading for a while… You never know here in Europe

5 Likes

I’ll shout you a pack of guerilla fumé f2 if you want…
Still up from natea:

8 Likes

@Groenevingers usually nothing happens.
they just let you know … no more, no less :wink:

still up:
via @Natea :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hey all, sad to see that letter bud. Making me reconsider. Guess it was a tracked package and not a letter ? Well, today I packed up the last of my letters. I just so happened to finish all of my (actually 3rd)USA and global stamp booklets. Maybe its a sign. Still have a few of my older trades to come in but I believe I’m at 85% complete. i have finally caught up on messages ! Please confirm arrivals for people as it makes life easier. And PLEASE TITLE private messages for clarity? Ex: include both screen names with trade or strain? :pray: also as a side note, I have been “leaving” messages , as in, " left the chat " in an attempt to clear out my inbox, not knowing the other person’s response will not make it back through . So if you see this in your chat windows just know the other person never got your message !:pray: I will be doing canada only trading to run through these stamps. Thanks for all the fun and great genetics and tag me on your grows ! I’ll be glad to follow along. :v:

Still up from

6 Likes