Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

Sending seeds…any kind of seeds from the US to any foreign country is a violation of agriculture laws in effect in each country.

Think of it like this. Here in the US in most places you can’t bring firewood from home to a campground for fear said wood is infested with pests or disease. Same thing going from State to State with your fishing boat, you’re supposed to thoroughly clean the hull so as to not transport invasive species to other lakes.

That’s why customs confiscates packages containing seeds when they stumble upon them. That of course is just my understanding of how it works and I could be totally wrong. But I don’t think they really give a crap about what type of seeds they are just that they’re seeds from another country that has not been approved to enter the country.

Still up from

11 Likes

Just sent out the last of mine. If I missed anyone lmk. It’s not personal, I love drugs.

Still up from @Natea
VVV gingersnap x Linda’s gelato #33 regs VVV

9 Likes

If these are still up when I get home, I will offer a different strain. I work for the next 4 hours

4 Likes

Thanks. I asked and got many different answers.

2 Likes

All my mail is out! :slight_smile:

Still up from natea:

1 Like

Only one of the people you got seeds on this thread from was from Canada, so I would start there. The authorities just confiscated the seeds and destroyed them. They cannot “prove” any intent to break any laws since you didn’t receive them so there are no consequences to their having confiscated them… It happens all the time.

Still up from natea:
VVV gingersnap x Linda’s gelato #33 regs VV

8 Likes

hey guys thanks for the moral support. I was just shocked… it will be fine. thank you all :+1::+1::+1:
First time in my life that something has been stopped at the border for me

Still up from natea:

11 Likes

@Groenevingers my letter for you just went out so it isn’t mine :wink:

Still up from @Natea

2 Likes

I want to take a moment to thank @Cartwright for sending me a second pack of rotten pineapple. They weren’t owed to me so he must have just been being extra generous again. Thank you.

Still up from @Natea

4 Likes

Recieved a few things this week, thank you @Carty @CerebralMeds @santero @sd9007 @Cannabiscrusader @willie

Still up from @Natea VVV gingersnap x Linda’s gelato #33 regs VVV

15 Likes

Alright, let’s change this up. I will take the g x lg33 away and put up a pack of:
VvVv Amg Sour x Royal Kush regs vVvV

9 Likes

I’ll take those @Natea
And leave
Vvvvv Jetfuel x Hell Billy x (OG Chem x Casey Jones) Vvvvvv

7 Likes

Congratulations on scoring a pack of Royal Procession @VAkish

Still up from @VAkish

7 Likes

My 3 ladies are greasy as hell smells are developing too… only at day 20F but I’m super glad I picked these to run this round. Buds are already impressive so early in flower. All 3 are short bushes. Very big on lateral branching. I’m vibing them so far.

Still up from VAkish

7 Likes

Still up from VAkish

3 Likes

Couldn’t pass them up. @darkillusion
Just finished up a cross with it from at @InTheWoods
Great work from both of you!
Royal Procession x Chocolate Diesel

Vvvv Jet Fuel x Hell Billy x ( OG Chem x Casey Jones)Vvvvv

17 Likes

Yea he did one and another person did a Royal Procession X Skunk X Haze cross.
Still up from @VAkish

8 Likes

Jet Fuel x Hell Billy momma

Vvvv Jet Fuel x Hell Billy x (OG Chem x Casey Jones)Vvvvv

14 Likes

It wouldn’t have been possible without @darkillusion & @AzSeaindooin420 generosity!
I will add a coin flip of the Royally Hazed to @VAkish offer. Reach out when claimed.

Royally Hazed - Royal Procession {@darkillusion} x [[H/Sk1]x Sk1] x [Haze x Sk1] - {Cultivators Choice} was the other cross I did with the Royal Procession before retiring the mother.
Looking thru them now, 4 weeks into flower.

13 Likes

I’ll snag this and leave

Vvvvvvv queens banner s1 feminized autoflower vvvvvvvvv

Or!!!

Vvvvvv cherry soul vvvvvvv

7 Likes