Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

Yeah I’m thinking no matter how bad the other parent is/was you can never talk shit about them. The kids will make up their own minds in time. I have 2 older boys in their 30s their mother and her side of the equation talked shit about me for over 15 years where I couldn’t even defend myself all the while collecting the generous child support with out fail every month. That being said she moved every time she got a new bf and I spent more money then I care to think about trying my best to be a dad. In the end the oldest can’t stand me or his mother. And the younger one well let’s say he thought at the age of 30 could move into my house and be disrespectful etc etc etc….

It is what it is

8 Likes

From @Illicitmango

Vvv tangerine dream x Sour Bubble x blue moon rocks regs vvV

4 Likes

Love To try those @Illicitmango
Leave Vvvv Doubble Dipped strawberries x ( Grapefruit Fly x C99 ) x Old Time Moonshine ) Regs

7 Likes

I offered those not @ix3u …check your PM’s. I’m waiting for your addy!

Still up from @Trial-N-Error
Vvvv Doubble Dipped strawberries x ( Grapefruit Fly x Old Time Moonshine x C99) Regs

2 Likes

Safe and sound from??.

3 Likes

They’re from @Trial-N-Error .

Vvvv Doubble Dipped strawberries x ( Grapefruit Fly x Old Time Moonshine x C99) Regs

3 Likes

Thank @stiffy the gorilla fume arrived today , thanks for the extra freebies also!

2 Likes

@Gato @Cannaology both of your letters arrived safely, thanks! :pray:

2 Likes

Glad to hear that brother :call_me_hand: let me know when you pop those :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks a lot @matos420
Your seeds arrived! :hugs: :australia::v:

2 Likes

I take those and leave a pack of photo regs:

Vvvvv blue d#5 x guerilla-fumé vvvV

2 Likes

Vvvv Doubble Dipped strawberries x Mosca Sweet tooth vvvV
10 plus regs
I had the Sweet Tooth Written wrong
Mosca ST- [Grapefruit Fly x C99 ] x Old Time Moonshine
I call them Sweet Dipped, it groes strong Christmas tree structured plants and gets Dense, Frost covered buds that get quite large, like the DDS mother.

11 Likes

I took those,bro :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Bunch of pot heads in here. Heh heh heh eehhhhhhh… wtf was I doing?

From @Trial-N-Error

4 Likes

@stiffy @Cannabiscrusader you guys are a bit too faded lol

Still up from @stiffy
Vvvvv blue d#5 x guerilla-fumé vvvV

3 Likes

Ahh fuck…I meant still up by me…:rofl:
I actually have an excuse why I’m high to this time… I just finished work and had 5 puffs of thst blue d#5 …:rocket::artificial_satellite::rocket:

Vvvvv blue d#5 x Guerilla fumé vvvvV

5 Likes

Cheers, gato…at least one of us is thinking straight🤣

Vvvv blued#5 x Guerilla fumé

4 Likes

@LoveDaAutos, killer A5 landed!!

2 Likes

There’s some delays as we all have realized by now, anyone awaiting please keep this in mind.

I remember a few months back there was an issue in a Georgia dist center where they had hundreds of trailers backlogged.

I’m seeing envelopes take 3 weeks or more to travel a 12 hour drive. Please be patient if your awaiting seeds from giveaways, trades or auctions. If you hit 30 days waiting a polite dm is welcome. Please don’t remain silent, we all want transactions to meet their destination.

Thanks for everybody’s patience, let’s hope the mail system improves asap.

16 Likes

Just passing through and noticed slackers posting here.

Still available from @stiffy

Vvvvv blue d#5 x Guerilla fumé vvvvV

4 Likes