Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

We custom make to your design within our ability.

Uploading: IMG_20240301_202434_486.jpg…

32 Likes

Still up…

3 Likes

And you do great work and have been a pleasure to work with. Arrived today, thanks :green_heart:

34 Likes

Still up👆!

Thank you @Acro ! That one was a great idea! :v:

6 Likes

They look awesome @Bobgrows! Nice work :grin:

3 Likes

Who’s are the salmon “spawns”?

I’m going to have to beg for one of those! :grin:

Very nice Bobbi!

3 Likes

Dosi and Gelato 41 are two of the better cookies related hybrids. I’ve started to rather like the 41 and some of her hybrids of late…

Vvvvvvvvv 15 regular pack of (( chocolate Thai x dosi gelato ) x (afghani male)) Vvvvvvvvvvv

Courtesy @Vbz420

2 Likes

Thanks @matos420 the Canna Cheese has arrived. Itching to give them a run :wink:

Still available from @Vbz420 :
Vvvvvvvvv 15 regular pack of (( chocolate Thai x dosi gelato ) x (afghani male)) Vvvvvvvvvvv

8 Likes

Yeah…. If someone could take the seeds, that would be greaaaaat…. And another thing, I’m gonna need you to post some fiiiire in return… oh and one more thing, I’m going to need you to do it Sunday!

Still up, using Archives Gelato 41 x Dosi, two strains that would change a lot of cookies haters minds. The high of both is long and delightful and gelato 41 make me more awesome at stuff. Important stuff, like rocket league, and being a parent, and researching strains for future breeding project #1444. I actually rather like it for playing sports and exercising.

Dosi can be incredible for head and neck pain, it’s my wife’s go to for migraines.

But I have a question why are you reading rather than taking the seeds below. Did you get your mom enough for Mother’s Day? Does she have a bizarre cookies x old school varieties strain? You know what to do…

P.S. Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there. And to those that this is a hard day for, I’m with you, good riddance to Mother’s Day commercials for a while! :joy:

10 Likes

Alright… I’ll take those and leave behind a flip of photo regs:

Vvvvv Blue D#5 x Guerilla Fumé vvvvV

(If you’re a mother🪻 :tulip: :hibiscus:… I’ll give you three flips:
1x BlueD#5 x Guerilla fumé
1x Guerilla fumé f2
1x Ogkush lemonlarry x guerilla fumé )

13 Likes

I want to get some G.Fumé but I would like to see a grower and mother from OG to recieve this awesome opportunity more. I’ll stand by :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My wife (who is a mom) picked those for me. Does that count for the three :laughing::laughing: happy mother’s Day to anyone we might have here!

Still up for now!

Vvvvv Blue D#5 x Guerilla Fumé vvvvV

(If you’re a mother🪻 :tulip: :hibiscus:… I’ll give you three flips:
1x BlueD#5 x Guerilla fumé
1x Guerilla fumé f2
1x Ogkush lemonlarry x guerilla fumé )

9 Likes

Just puttin this out there……to all the single dads out there who have no help from a “deadbeat” mother…and I know there are a few/some……happy Mother’s Day to you too. I’m a single dad of a 15 yo girl. Whose mother sadly passed when she was 2 so she never knew her mom.
She wished me happy Mother’s Day first thing this morning. Then proceeded to explain to me why she did that.
She said that for pretty much her whole life not only was I her Dad, but I had to function in the capacity of being a “mother” also. Kind of gave me a whole new perspective on things.

Just food for thought

BTW “deadbeat” was not a pun or play on words considering her mom had passed. I think we all know what the term deadbeat refers to

33 Likes

Wow that’s awesome @olschool im a single dad with 2 girls 7 years old and 5 years old. Don’t wanna talk bad about the mom but she ran off with some guy and left me and the kids. That relationship didn’t work out to well and now she wants to be part of the kids life again. I’m kool with that, got better stuff to do then hate. So I know exactly how it feels to be mom and dad. Stay up kings

26 Likes

I’ll take those lemon Larry OG kush X gf @ix3u ill leave a 6 pack of gg4 s1 I made myself.

6 Likes

I’ll take the GG4 and leave Cereal Milk (limited trees/cannabiotix) S1. You’ve got strawberry cough and f1 Durban in her heritage… She has some phenos that are chocolatey and kush like, and some more fruit loops like. She can be STRONG and the cut routinely tests 30%+

VV Cereal Milk S1 VV

8 Likes

I’ll take the cereal milk, and leave…

A pack of Tangerine dream x sour bubble x blue moon rocks regs

1 Like

That’s a great call @olschool …nice to hear your daughter notice that kind of thing.

1 Like

Please message me addy if you picked from me I’ll try and make them tonight and send out this week.

2 Likes

From @Illicitmango

Vvv tangerine dream x Sour Bubble x blue moon rocks regs vvV

2 Likes