and

3 of Spencer’s Best; 2002 Jordan D x Jordan B and

3 of Spencer’s Jordan G; 2002 Jordan G x Jordan B and

3 of Spencer’s Blueberry; 2002 Jordan E x Jordan B vvvV and

3 of Spencer’s 2001 Euphoria; 2001 (20% germination) and

3 of Spencer’s 2004 Euphoria; vvV

OR

5 of Spencer’s Joker C; (2002 Joker C) x (Jordan B) and

5 of Spencer’s Crystal; pre 2005 (Northern Lights x Super Crystal) x (Euphoria) and

5 of Spencer’s Gift; 2002 (Marc’s Mistress x Chemo) x (White Widow x Euphoria) and

5 of Spencer’s Joker A; 2002 Joker A x Jordan B vvvV

OR

Vvvvv 20 Columbian Gold female
x Spencer’s Best (2002 Jordan D x Jordan B) male
reg untested vvvvV

OR

Vvvvvv 20 (Sensi Star x Puck HP female) x Spencer’s Best (2002 Jordan D x Jordan B male) reg untested vvvvV

12 Likes

Update; Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward - #3000 by Scarlyle

Vvvvvvv 3 Spencer’s 2003 White Widow fem vvvvvvV

OR

Vvv 3 of Spencer’s Bud; pre 2005 (Northern Lights x Big Bud) x Euphoria :fire:
and

3 of Spencer’s Best; 2002 Jordan D x Jordan B and

3 of Spencer’s Jordan G; 2002 Jordan G x Jordan B and

3 of Spencer’s Blueberry; 2002 Jordan E x Jordan B vvvV and

3 of Spencer’s 2001 Euphoria; 2001 (20% germination) and

3 of Spencer’s 2004 Euphoria; vvV

OR

5 of Spencer’s Joker C; (2002 Joker C) x (Jordan B) and

5 of Spencer’s Crystal; pre 2005 (Northern Lights x Super Crystal) x (Euphoria) and

5 of Spencer’s Gift; 2002 (Marc’s Mistress x Chemo) x (White Widow x Euphoria) and

5 of Spencer’s Joker A; 2002 Joker A x Jordan B vvvV

OR

Vvvvv 20 Columbian Gold female
x Spencer’s Best (2002 Jordan D x Jordan B) male
reg untested vvvvV

OR

Vvvvvv 20 (Sensi Star x Puck HP female) x Spencer’s Best (2002 Jordan D x Jordan B male) reg untested vvvvV

8 Likes

I’ll take the White Widow and leave… @Scarlyle

VVv I’ve Got a Fevah!/IGAF (Ghost OG x More Cowbell F2) vVV

Yes, sometimes I make these things in part so I can come up with stupid names…

9 Likes

I will take the Ghost OG x More Cowbell @Acro
Leave Vvvv [Orange Cookies x Chocolate diesel] x Blackberry Skittlez regs vvvV

5 Likes

@trial-n-error I’ll take the Orange Cookies x Chocolate diesel] x Blackberry Skittlez regs
And leave Yabba Dabba Doo

Yabba Dabba Doo is by @JohnnyPotseed and is a cross of (Unicorn Poop x Black Triangle)

10 Reg seeds

Sorry to the rest of the world, but I am going to keep this as a :us: only share.
(my last one cost more than the seed pack to ship)

Vvvv Yabba Dabba Doo vvvV

7 Likes

Just my opinion which is valuable only to me, but if you’re not willing to mail seeds anywhere other then the USA then by golly you shouldn’t accept seeds from anywhere in the USA. And @sllimnave this is not directed at you personally but your post did make me decide to share my two cents. I think it only costs like $.40 cents more to mail an envelope with card overseas then it does to mail one in the US

Still up from @sllimnave

vvvv Yabba Dabba Doo vvvv

10 Likes

I was wary of sending overseas as well but all you need is to cover the amount an international forever stamp would cost ($1.55), I put 3 forever USA stamps ($0.68/ea) on the card I sent to @Drsunshinestrains overseas my very first one actually.

Still up from @sllimnave

Vvvv Yabba Dabba Doo vvvV

2 Likes

I agree , I’ve seen this happen a few times , one instance a member claimed some seeds from me and then offered up for US only, I ended up claiming his offering and he was fair enough to ship to me but I was thinking maybe we clarify that this is not the thread for that . Maybe make a US only one for the people that don’t care to ship over boarder?

Still up from @sllimnave

vvvv Yabba Dabba Doo vvvv

10 Likes

Or just take a flip and leave one with no stipulations, or don’t take any. The cost difference is so miniscule it doesn’t make sense. If anyone is worried about the seeds being lost to customs, that is not your problem once they hit the mail. We all know the risk and accept it by participating.

@sllimnave

vvv yabba dabba doo vvvv

17 Likes

I’ve sent all over the world, for 3 stamps, 4 if it’s a heavy pack. Most recently France, Romania, and India.

Ya know what? I’ll take that pack @sllimnave and leave…

vvvVVV Blue Raspberry Truffle f2 VVVvvv

12 Likes

Well I just did it all wrong then - I put it in a box within an envelope and they charged me nearly $20. I wanted to make sure they didn’t get crushed.
My mistake there.

Honestly, I really don’t give a fuck about shipping worldwide - I’d like to ship anywhere someone can use the seeds. I just needed some direction on how to do it more economically.

Also, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen other members state that their seeds were for us or Canada only in the past - thought it was a common practice - another honest mistake that was in no way intended to offend

18 Likes

This is the most common method people use besides the recently adopted use of 3D printed seed shippers that fit in letters as well.

Still available from @joheimgrohen

11 Likes

I had a similar problem with international in the beginning. To whomever has the same issue i’d say go at your own pace and do whatever you feel comfortable with. The original post on this thread had no rules regarding restricting where you are willing to send out to so I see no issue with sending locally if that’s all that your comfortable with at the current moment.

We all have different risk tolerances, anxiety levels, so on and so forth. There’s no need to bag on those working with what they can and can’t do. Yes, for us it’s no longer a big deal but we are not all the same. Let’s focus on what we have in common rather than the differences. It’s a great plant and there are many people here that are willing to help those that may have a difficult time with this.

Still available:

Edit: I’d like for you all to consider the long term on this topic. Sure you may “lose” a singular pack but which is greater loss one pack or a person that contribute many more than those 10 seeds over time? It’s better for us to be inclusive rather than exclusive as a whole. You never know what a person may contribute over their lifetime.

12 Likes

I will take the blue raspberry truffle @joheimgrohen amd leave a 6 fem pack of gg4 s1

3 Likes

I’ll take the gg4 @DGcloud and leave 5 fem pack of mix fastbuds auto and 10 reg zamadelica cross regs

4 Likes

Hi guys, I got these seeds in the mail today.
I don’t know who send them and the flips on the yellow paper are marked in a strange way.
I really struggle to read what’s in it :joy:

Any hint of whom they might be would be appreciated,as I’d like to thank the senders too.

Still up from @Billybob

Vvvvv 5 fem pack of mix fastbuds auto and 10 reg zamadelica cross regs vvvvV

5 Likes

I’ll take 10x reg zamadelica cross regs @Billybob and leave 12 pack regs Lime OG F3

4 Likes

I’ll take those @Neoangelo147 and leave
Vvvv Pinks N Purps Kush vvvV

16 Likes

@stiffy I bet they just re-used the flips, name would be on the other side. :slight_smile:

Still up from @OG619

4 Likes

Been after that one for a while @OG619 and I’ll leave

vvvVVV G13 Labs Seeds Auto Fro-yo | Buy G13 Labs Cannabis Seeds Online s1 VVVvvv

4 Likes