dawglemons by greenpoint
(Lemontree x Stardawg) photo regulars

and drop a flip of:

vvvV Lao kammumon vvvV

cheers bro!

5 Likes

I will take those @Drsunshinestrains

and will leave a cross I got from IgrowBodhiandCSI
(I have a LOT of these to spread around)

(Jackherer x Snow Lotus)
Vvv 15+ Lojack regular seeds vvV

3 Likes

I’ll take the LoJack @JonPott and offer
Vvv Sebrings revenge x lavender frosting vvV

5 Likes

Just as a reminder for the new people in this thread…if you claim something it’s YOUR duty to get in contact with the person that offered them.

Happy sharing everybody :partying_face:
Still up from @Kcity87

Vvv Sebrings revenge x lavender frosting vvV

13 Likes

Are these type 2 or 3?

Vvv Sebring Revenge × Lavender Frost vvV

2 Likes

Half should be CBD:THC the other half thc:thc

2 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

I will take those @Kcity87

and leave BOTH for ONE person. Both cultivars are from Multiverse Genetics

Vvv 3x fem. Twilight princess & 3x auto. Star Froots vvV

4 Likes

I’ll take those and leave
Vvv Zamdelica Express auto regs vvv

1 Like

Just so all know, I just shipped out my trades from last week, yesterday… I’m just learning the ways, and just ordered coin flips and washers for when I make my first official pollen chucking!

Vvv Zamdelica Express Auto Regs vvV

13 Likes

I did the same thing @Kon . I really beefed up my shipping game with coin flips, foam inserts, and bubble packages. If you received a letter from me and had some seeds crushed please do message with a photo.

Still up for grabs from @Gato
Vvv Zamdelica Express auto regs vvV

5 Likes

Just got yours out of the mailbox a few mins ago, thanks a ton bud :metal:
@OG619 I also got your letter the other day but I had been busy and it slipped my mind. Thank you as well my friend :metal:

Still up for grabs from @Gato

3 Likes

@JonPott there are two kinds of people in this world. The kind hearted, honest decent person who is trustworthy. And then there is the dreaded dirt bag, lying, cheating, dishonest person who would rip you off in a heartbeat without giving it a second thought.

Give this some thought. If you sent seeds to an honest man and they got crushed and you asked him or her for a photo they would send you a photo of the crushed seeds you sent them.

The dishonest person trying to rip you off will also send you a photo of the crushed seeds however the picture would no doubt be of some old useless bagseeds that are too old to do anything. This is known as “Double Dipping” and something need to makes notes about for future reference.

The really sad part is you won’t have any way to tell which was honest and which one took advantage of you and ripped you off for replacement seeds.

Disclaimer: The post above is not directed at anyone directly. It’s just something I’ve thought about when I was doing so much trading there for awhile. Fortunately I dealt with good honest folk 99% of the time.

11 Likes

what are foam inserts? are they cheaper/better than washers? i’ve been sending in baggies and a taped up washer. seems to have worked every time.

still up Vvv Zamdelica Express auto regs vvV

4 Likes

I couldn’t agree anymore with everything you stated. Luckily, any packs I sent out have the cross written on them and feel my chicken scratch is pretty hard to replicate :laughing: In my experience so far here, I feel that majority of us are here for only good. Doesn’t mean there is the scumbags as you mentioned. I appreciate you pointing this out! :pray:

Still up for grabs from @gato

2 Likes

I found these on Amazon and were worth the price in my opinion. Ment for coins up to a silver dollar or down to a dime

Still up for grabs from @gato

6 Likes