Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

My bad still up [quote=“DGCloud, post:3496, topic:132405”]
vvvv7 x grassfire diesel x lemon alien femsvvvv
[/quote]

I made those orange pucks for @Pawsfodocaws. He might have sent them.

vvvv7 x grassfire diesel x lemon alien femsvvvv

1 Like

@Kyleromero94 the Hella Lime arrived, thanks man :+1:t6:

Still up from @420noob
Vvvv 7x Grassfire Diesel x Lemon Alien fems vvvV

6 Likes

Nope sorry thought I quoted

From @splinter7

if no one wants the grassfire deisel from reikox x lemon alien from la plata lab fem

i can offer instead 5 x of the grateful red x lemon alien fem.

grateful red is (1967 Thai Stick x Colombian Red F7) x 1991 Niagara Falls Purple Kindbud (AKA ‘Weaver’s Weed’)This is a cross of Grateful Red F1#4 x Grateful Red S1. These are F1 Feminized Photoperiod Seeds 90%+ Sativa GeneticsSuper Rare Old School Cannabinoid and Terp profilesFruity, pine, and skunk terps.Red and purple stems.Sublime levels of THC, CBD, CBG.Faster growing than most Sativas.Flower time: 8-10 weeks. Brother Joel, a medical strain breeder with ALS who is based in AL, bred the original ‘Grateful Red’ regular F1 Seeds that were used to make these Grateful Red feminized seeds.

2 Likes

Wow, that Grateful Red sounds amazing! So does the lemon alien :star_struck:
For stuff I grow I need to stick to either very indica or very sativa, otherwise I’d snap these up. :slight_smile:

Still up:

1 Like

i found GR to be an 11 or 12 weeker. it is NLD. it’s in my grow log, but Lemon alien is a hybrid.

2 Likes

I will take either one @splinter7 surprise me when you send them out!

My apologies to majority of you here and making an announcement to properly inform you!
Turns out anyone who has received LoJack from me I have misinformed them. I double checked with IgrowBodhiandCSI and the Jack Herer is Bodhi’s 10k cut. So these Lojacks are pure Bodhi work of his Jack Herer 10k cut and Snow Lotus.

I am leaving up a flip of 15+ LoJack

9 Likes

I’ll take those @JonPott
And leave a pack of

VVVV Jack The Ripper F3s photo/reg VVVV

5 Likes

I’ll take those @ix3u

And leave a 10 pack of Bodhis
Sour Butter is Purple Kush (bc) x Instant Karma

Vvvv Sour Butter x 88g13hp f2s vvvV

5 Likes

Yes please i’d like these!

And leave:

(Silver Mountain is SSH x Appalachia)

Vvvv 10 Silver Mountain x Blueberry Hashplant reg. made by cbk123 at RIU vvvV

8 Likes

I’ll take them and will offer Vvv 3 Dimension 369 and 3 PU99 x Genius Vvv (newest drops from BGS testers)…

1 Like

@Kon you still haven’t gotten back to me about the crushed seeds I got from you…

3 Likes

I should get some replacements today, these I am putting up are some I had ordered a day or so before I started getting word of broken seeds, and was way worse than I thought… since I only offered a few autos, I left those to be replaced last… I am one of action… words solve nothing if I still don’t have trust… Everyone will get their seeds

5 Likes

So your first round of trades went badly and I am sorry you had to learn a lesson the hard way @Kon. You have definitely picked up a reputation. I respect you wanting to make things right but you haven’t done that yet and here you are wanting to make trades. I think that’s pretty unaware and egregious.
Vvv 3deminsion 369, 3 PU99Vvv

12 Likes

Hey, bud, you really should wait until you make things right with your previous trades before taking and promising more.
from @Kon
Vvv 3 Dimension 369 and 3 PU99 x Genius Vvv (newest drops from BGS testers)…

9 Likes

that looks like @resimax to me.

2 Likes

I feel like “shit happens”. It’s not like he didn’t send them 🤷🏻 as long as he’s in the process of fixing it currently, I say let him play.

5 Likes

I tend to agree, but it would be a good lesson for him to wait until debts are paid imo. i won’t vote (to stay neutral). Majority will decide in a few minutes.

4 Likes

I am of two minds on this @ix3u. He messed up. Life happens. Let the boy trade. He said in his post he is a man of action but he hadn’t reached out to @Gato. Has he reached out to Resimax or the other folks before he came back trying to trade? Doesn’t look like it to me. If you want to be the next person to trade with him that would be great but I don’t think I will be trading with him until I hear he’s made folks right.

10 Likes