Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

I’ll take the Bodhi Blueberry HP @Cannaology and leave vVv 15 Jamaican Lambsbread vVv

5 Likes

I’ll take the lambsbread and leave

VVVv Strawberry Glue FEMs VVV

6 Likes

I’ll take Strawberry Glue and leave

vvv Northern Lights #5 IBL F3 vvv

5 Likes

I’ll take the NL5 @Hashton_Kusha

vvvAnd leave Zamaldelica Express x Tangievvv

6 Likes

I’ll take the Zamaldelica Express x Tangie and leave vVv 10 Lambsbread vVv

4 Likes

I’ll take those lambsbread

I’ll leave skywalker OG bx1

4 Likes

I’ll take those Skywalker OG and leave vVv Blue Mountain vVv

2 Likes

I’ll take vVv Blue Mountain vVv

and leave

VVv Malawi x Haze VVv

3 Likes

I had an early infusion at the hospital this morning. You all sure have been swapping some good stuff this morning.

Still up. @djtrip Vvv Malawi x Haze Vvv

I will take those @djtrip

And leave

Vvv Big Sur holy weed vvV

4 Likes

I’ll take those @Uprangewilly and leave

Vvvvvvv queens banner s1 autoflower vvvvvvv

3 Likes

@Kyleromero94 I will take the Queen’s banner S1 thank you very much :+1::star_struck::star_struck::+1:

And I will leave xxZXzz Blue dream x pokey doke XXzxxzZ 10 pack regular photo

Bred by: afterthought autos

I’ll take them and will offer Vvv 5 fem HEKA Cap Junky × 88G13HP aka Airborne by BGS)vvV

2 Likes

@sd9007 Can you tell me what these are? Or where I can find them pics/anything

1 Like

I’m sorry kon I got those in the trade I’ve never grown them… I hope if you look up afterthought autos you can find some information or pictures…

I’ll take these @Kon
Vvv 5 fem HEKA vvV

And I’ll replace with xzzZ CSI Humboldt Pine Tar Kush IBL 2024 xZXzzx 10 pack regular photo

4 Likes

Update:

I’ll take those and leave

Vvv 5 Fem Eleventh Hour (Gluey x 88G13HP)

Or

Vvv 5 Fem (Purple Urkel x C99) x Genius vvV

+2 Grimm Mints Fem (kush Mints x Pineapple C99)

4 Likes

In case anyone is interested, there’s a Landrace version of Take seeds and leave seeds over here.

Still up:…

2 Likes

Ya’ll know what a pot luck dinner is by chance? It’s when a group of people, usually friends and/or relatives get together to share a meal and everyone who attends brings their offering to share with the others at the meal. This was big in my family growing up as my father had 17 brothers and sisters. The fun and interesting thing about these huge gatherings was the diversity and variety of the dishes brought by many of my aunts and uncles. BUT there were a few that made the rest of us moan when we saw them arriving because we knew they were bringing the same exact dish they brought every time. Nobody of course would tell them because they were friends or relatives or both. Now I do have to say my uncle Mike always brought a smoked Boston butt and I couldn’t have been happier.

Have a fun filled and safe weekend.

Still available:

8 Likes

@LoveDaAutos Are you getting tired of me offering Shiskaberry? :rofl:
I’m on a mission from God! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I was talking about food. My Aunt Margaret brought the same casserole every single time. Some sort of creamy sauce I now figure was cream of chicken soup. It had carrots, peas, and celery along with the chicken. Oh, and the noodles too those wide thin ones. Come to think of it I liked her casserole too. LOL

Still up from Kon

Vvv 5 Fem Eleventh Hour (Gluey x 88G13HP)

Or

Vvv 5 Fem (Purple Urkel x C99) x Genius vvV

+2 Grimm Mints Fem (kush Mints x Pineapple C99)

6 Likes