Take seeds, leave seeds- Landrace Edition

This is the same as the one already on here, but with one caveat. This is for landraces and their crosses only. No modern strains…5 seed minimum.

I will start it.
I have TLT Jamaican Longtime 5 seeds. Yes, it is the real deal for lambsbread. Flavors will shock you, and you will get lamb and other wild meats taste, along with woody and fruity flavors. High is super electric and energetic, you get stuff done and smile while at it…wow some real good smoke can be found if searched…

Remember, if you want a strain, you must leave a strain and it must be either a landrace variety or a cross of landraces. Please be specific to what you have so others know; above all…ENJOY!

40 Likes

Awesome! I’ll take those and leave some golden tiger s1
Edit I have regs or S1 your choice . The regs are from ace I received from @BasementBeans

Love seeing these threads pop up ! Much respect

19 Likes

what a great idea with the - LANDRACE EDITION- :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

up next : —Golden Tiger s1 @TopShelfTrees1

9 Likes

Great choice!

8 Likes

Where did you go to @BasementBeans ???

I’ll be watching this thread. Nice snag @TopShelfTrees1 🫶🏼

7 Likes

love it !!

8 Likes

Golden Tiger is still up

4 Likes

You mention your Jamaican, are there any other available?

1 Like

Great idea @Cannabis This is going to be fun. I’ll take the Golden Tiger @TopShelfTrees1 and will leave Oaxaca 6pack(1 on1 repro via Upstate/CrypticLabs)

9 Likes

Unfortunately that is it for now.

Still up Oaxaca

2 Likes

I’ll snag the Oaxaca from @PineTarBastard and drop some sheelavathi from @Oldjoints into the mix. Let’s make it as many as will fit into the flip. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Very cool thread!!! I’d truly like to find as many landraces as possible one day…

3 Likes

Still up

Is this treath only for landraces or its for landrace crosses also? Like i have Bodhi Soar thats the Punto Roho Columbian x Old mother ghani (afghani) thanks :pray:

4 Likes

Here is your answer……

6 Likes

Thanks i didnt read it correctly :pray:

1 Like

This thread is a great idea, looking for indicas em198|nullxnull, still up:

12 Likes

Still up the Sheelavathi

3 Likes
8 Likes

Sheelavathi pack, and I’ll add a pack of some other landrace , TBD. I’ll have to see what I have. There’s lots.
:crazy_face:

5 Likes

Let’s keep this steam train rolling, ill check out that pack from @Rhino_buddy

And lay down 6pk KwaZulu-Natal + 6pk Transkei from @LoveofLandrace

6 Likes