Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

I will take those @Kon and leave
15 reg GreenManalishi f2 X (AK-47 x G13) x Rosetta Stone f2

5 Likes

I will take those @Ras-T

And leave 15+ seeds of LoJack (Jack herer 10k cut x Snow Lotus) Bodhi seeds crossed by IgrowBodhieandCSI

Vvv. 15+ LoJack regular seeds vvV

7 Likes

I take those @JonPott and leave sam’sbakedbeanz Macf2 x surprise?

The mom of this cross

7 Likes

@Kon

So, how many days should I wait before considering it a loss?

still up

3 Likes

It was a loss the minute you sent your info bud

3 Likes

Still up these

1 Like

I get the waiting game sucks with USPS ground service. Looking back at messages of some seeds that arrived today it took 20-25days.

Still up from @Ras-T
Vvv sam’sbakedbeanz Macf2 x surprise? vvV

5 Likes

really, i only care because the guy is taking about 15% of all the trades. I am in that range atm, but counting from when he says he sent it is 14 or so. 14 is what it takes for me to send to New Zealand…which seems like the place farthest from me in the entire world.

3 Likes

14 days is where I start to question it if it’s an inside the states delivery. I have some things getting in that range now.

4 Likes

You have a valid point!

2 Likes

Arrived today!

Still up from @Ras-T

2 Likes

I got your card in today. No issues. Thanks for the extras.

1 Like

You talking about me? Lol

Bump bump…

Yup @Kon Was in the mail today.

3 Likes

Like I said, I don’t want any trades from you. I got 1 with a staple in the bag with 2 strains and they got mixed up, so they went in my unknown junk pile.

Please feel free to post private conversations, which is against the rules here. Everyone I talked to about the matter knows that I asked for my seeds back, and from what I heard, so have some other people.

Here, let me hand you a red flag. I have been ignoring you because of your attitude and unconcerned with how other people feel, and failure to make right.

Call me what you will, but I have traded with a couple dozen people here and have nothing but positive feedback.

I’m done responding to you as I’ve said before.

And if anyone would like our full conversation with @Kon not honoring his requests, as if there is something there for me to hide, please DM me.

8 Likes

Let us know when you are out of seeds so i can get back to trading again. I have no interest participating with someone who is so blatantly being a cunt involved.

10 Likes

On track again

3 Likes

I really like this thread idea and it is great but the fact that it works on the honor system and has no structure is a breeding ground for snatch and grab.

I think this thread should be open only to those who are members like wikis have rules. I dont know much about forum etiquette so take what i say with a grain of salt.

Just my 2cents… peace :v:t3:

Still up from @Ras-T

5 Likes