Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

I will take those @emeraldbullfrog

And leave a pack of Bodhi

Vvv sour butter x 88g13hp f2 vvV

11 Likes

I love that you are offering these up as they are in auction right now on DCSE :laughing:
atleast not as an F2 form

4 Likes

Ill take those @Uprangewilly and leave 2 pks (10+ Regs ea) Vvvv (Cinnamon Toast x 88g13hp) x (TK x HPK-I95) and (Pinks N Purps) x (Tk x HPK-I95)vvvV

9 Likes

Dang, that’s an amazing nab @OG619 and an incredible offer to leave up

Ok, I’ve waited at least 15 minutes and there are no takers yet. I don’t wanna pass this up.

I will leave a 10 pack of regs made by @Cartwright

Vvvv Rotten Pineapple F5 vvvV

10 Likes

Cool…

And i will start including a doodle on how to open packages and tell the difference from big and small seeds…

vvv rotten pineapple vvv

How am I questioning his health? Try harder…

Well they are deleting all my posts over nothing… and funny thing is, they know the truth, and can view all our dms…

@Kon are you trying to claim the Rotten Pineapple I’m offering? Or are you trying to leave one when that’s already the item on offer?

Claiming Rotten Pineapple and leaving
Vvvvv 10 Golden Mangos Regs (Molokai Catpiss x Hawaiian Mango Smoothie)vvvV
Hawaiian Mango Smoothie = KC Brain’s Mango x Ken’s GDP

10 Likes

Maybe if enough ignore…

Ahh to dream

4 Likes

Because … another drama queen. All the while spreading FUD. What is your purpose here?

8 Likes

Don’t feed the energy vampire. I would also ignore any trade he puts up. Dude is a clown child. Be careful out there growmies. :v:
Vvvv still up @Sodapop Golden Mango photo regs Vvvv
Damn that sounds fire.

4 Likes

He’s blocked. His trash talk is as weak as his character. We have had close to 0 issues in here. You show up, and its daily. Every excuse or reason why you are being treated unfairly. Its always someone elses fault.

Ways my x wife would act for 500 Alex

Dont touch my trades

I hope you pull your head out of your ass and learn how to get out of your own way. For everyone’s sake.

Vvvv still up @Sodapop Golden Mango photo regs Vvvv

6 Likes

I’ll take the Golden Mango and leave

VvVV Tropicanna Cherry # 8 x Mexican regs VvVV

6 Likes

@Sintax if you’re up you may want this offer, Tropicana Cherry #8 x Mexican from @djtrip

4 Likes

Im noticing a pattern… people who have never traded with me are the one’s talking the loudest… all of those who have… silent…

I appreciate you reaching out

2 Likes

This sound nice my dude ! Hope you are having a fantastic stoned night !

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, but stuck at the hospital again. Wont be able to mail anything for awhile.

3 Likes

Hope all smooths out and your quick to be out.

2 Likes

Im right behind ya buddy. That place is heart jail.

Heres a story that might cheer you up. I go yo walmart the other day and all i hear is, can you buy me food im hungry. As soon as i get to the front door. Im all like, back the f up. Get a job, you are an adult. Show some self respect.

Just fyi, my wife should have eaten before we left the house. She knows were broke.

From @djtrip

VvVV Tropicanna Cherry # 8 x Mexican regs VvVV

6 Likes

Nothing has arrived yet…day 12 I believe. Won’t be able to check again until Tuesday which would be day 15.

There’s no group of members ganging up on you.

3 Likes