Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

I’ll hop on those 15 platinum OG and leave vVv 15 Blue Mountain vVv

5 Likes

I did get my seeds from him intact. Even sent me a freebie pack that included paper pack evidence from original breeder.

4 Likes

My mail preview shows multiple envelopes will be delivered today. Based on what’s incoming currently I believe one is Kon’s pack. Will know for sure in 3 hours or so.

vVv 15 Blue Mountain vVv

6 Likes

VVV 3fem forbidden Runtz VVV

1 Like

Hey @RickNo1. You put something up to take but you need to inform @ManyManySpliffs your taking his Blue mountain. If that was your intention.

Vvv still up Blue mountain Vvv by @ManyManySpliffs

3 Likes

Right? No clue why everyone has been up in arms over a few crushed seeds.

I think I got his first offering on here and it was a full unopened breeder pack. Pretty generous of him and lucky for me right?

A little inexperience and the will to spread and trade seeds ended up biting him in the ass a bit when he started trying to spread his “ammo” out more efficiently, but it happens and the man was already in the middle of making it right even though he had to repurchase seeds from the breeder again to do so.

I 100% would have taken him up on the seeds he was leaving in chat, but I figured I would be nice and let others get some Brothers Grim fems for themselves since I have a vast collection of fire genetics being popped as is.

If I knew it would have turned into another unneeded flame fest, I would have just scooped them without up a care in the world.
Understandable for him to get a little salty when a handful of people on here keep throwing shade at the man every time he would surface.

I know I am not the only one to see this all unfold from the start and been confused with everyone’s approach to the situation.

@Kon Sorry you were treated like this bud, the majority of OG is usually not that way.

Still available, Vvv Blue mountain Vvv by @ManyManySpliffs

15 Likes

I just saw that he was Suspended for being too combative. Im not sure what options he was left with. It appeared to be a mob mentality attack, over issues he was clearly trying to rectify. Seems to me, anyone in his position, has 2 options. Fight or Flight. If his intentions were to screw people over, why would he hang around, for the abuse?
Once the discussion turned to personal attacks, i don’t see how he couldn’t be combative.
I believe he joined around mid July, posted he was sending out his first shipments on july 30th. The man finds out his shipping methods werent good, and makes a public apology on the site.
He explains that he doesn’t have the replacements yet, acquires proper shipping materials and starts sending , what he does on hand.
Reports of replacement seeds arriving, in good standing, start coming in, and he starts taking seeds again, in mid August.

I can understand how that may upset anyone still waiting for replacements, but i can also understand, him wanting to continue participating in the thread.
I just saw that he was Suspended for being too combative. Im not sure what options he was left with. It appeared to be a mob mentality attack, over issues he was clearly trying to rectify. Seems to me, anyone in his position, has 2 options. Fight or Flight. If his intentions were to screw people over, why would he hang around, for the abuse?
Once the discussion turned to personal attacks, i don’t see how he couldn’t be combative.
I believe he joined around mid July, posted he was sending out his first shipments on july 30th. The man finds out his shipping methods werent good, and makes a public apology on the site.
He explains that he doesn’t have the replacements yet, acquires proper shipping materials and starts sending , what he does on hand.
Reports of replacement seeds arriving, in good standing, start coming in, and he starts taking seeds again, in mid August.

I can understand how that may upset anyone still waiting for replacements, but i can also understand, him wanting to continue participating in the thread.
Still available, Vvv Blue mountain Vvv by @ManyManySpliffs

12 Likes

I agree with @bassman5420, and honestly I was one of the people who received crushed seeds. I’m not losing sleep over it. Also I’m not insulting @kon or saying his trades aren’t worth grabbing or anything of that nature. I just overrode his trade because of people on here not trusting him. I think giving him a flack for something he’s trying fix is kinda shitty sorry for my language. I’ve kept quiet on my opinion on this situation but now it’s getting kinda old and I mean no offense to anyone.

6 Likes

Feel free to take his action @bassman5420. Fixing your shipping methods can be remedied which it seems he has. The way he’s conducted himself is my problem.
He’s attacked and harassed people, he sent crushed and unlabeled seeds. He"s jumped into @Pawsfodocaws thread. I mind he has no remorse or sense of decency. I’d be damned ashamed if I behaved like that and then come back immediately wanting to trade after attacking people. If you want to deal with entitled narcissist I’m not stopping you but I won’t.

Vvv Blue mountain Vvv by @ManyManySpliffs

3 Likes

He attacked people and their disabilities amongst other things. Its wierd your all trying to justify him after what or who he proved he was smh.

Edit*** lets all have some fun meow

3 Likes

@JonPott i went out to the mail box today and your package arrived safely . Thank you very much. and the sunflowers seeds were a great bonus I’ll make sure to plant them next year next to my pot plants outside. Much appreciated my friend.

5 Likes

@ManyManySpliffs I will take that Blue Mountain from ya :mountain: :desert_island:

And I will leave a 6 pack FEM

Vvvv Strawberry Banana x Cherry West x Blueberry vvvV

8 Likes

Am I getting the blue mountain? @ManyManySpliffs

And i have to give the

VVV 3 fem Forbidden Runtz

1 Like

Hi @RickNo1 Looks like you missed them to @emeraldbullfrog

But Mr. Bullfrog has put up this if you’d like:

Vvvv Strawberry Banana x Cherry West x Blueberry 6 pack FEM vvvV

5 Likes

Sorry for disrupying the thread bit who sent me this? :sweat_smile:

Still up

3 Likes

I sent you that a few weeks ago :call_me_hand:t2: @JonPott
It’s (Strawberry diesel x Spacedude) x Awoken Dragon regs and white widow

13 Likes

Okay and who gets my 3 fem Forbidden Runtz? Sorry

3 Likes

Lol I had a felling when I saw the Awoken dragon. This is why I bought a whiteboard. They arrived safely and glad I am getting a double dose of the Awoke Dragon from you :grin:

1 Like

Still up is

Vvvvvv 3 Forbidden Runtz Fem vvvvV
Via @RickNo1

1 Like

It’s alright Rick.

When something is up for offer that you want, you’ll need to reply and clearly state that you are taking the item.

Then you’ll mention which seeds you are going to leave for someone else to take.

Whoever comes next and says they want the seeds you leave is the person who will get them

Edit
Sill up

3 Likes