Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

I’ll take these @PeaceCoast and leave

Vvv 20x Lime OG F3 Regs (Exotic Genetix) Vvv

Mom used to make F3’s

14 Likes

I’ll claim these Lime OG F3’s!!
And leave
Vvvv DeKom genetics Propane Punch regs 12.vvvvV ( Spirit Walker x Dumpster Diver) Spirit Walker = Soul Magic x Legendary Mix
&
Vvvv Dekom Genetics Wicked Grape Fast 10 vvvvV (AnimaniacZ by firebudZ x Vintage Grapes)

I’ll take those @Sodapop and leave 30 fem auto seeds mix of fastbuds ,night owl and Mephisto vvv

9 Likes

I will take that, @Billybob

And leave:
Vvvv 1 pack Twin Floyd + 1 pack Wild Thai x Pink Floyd vvvV (10+ seeds each pack)

5 Likes

No worries @Piter I’m pretty sure I still have your address

1 Like

Are these mixes just a random mix all together, or are they separated and known what they are?

Still up
Vvvv 1 pack Twin Floyd + 1 pack Wild Thai x Pink Floyd vvvV (10+ seeds each pack) vvvV

4 Likes

I have these from Piter too and this is the information on the Pink Floyd. They also have a grow journal of them if you look into their profile.

The twin floyd is pink floyd crossed with itself if I am not mistaken from our previous messages.

Still up from @Piter
Vvvv 1 pack Twin Floyd + 1 pack Wild Thai x Pink Floyd vvvV (10+ seeds each pack) vvvV

8 Likes

@Piter Hey I’ll grab those and post a 10 pack of Frankie’s Lil Pony regs, from @JohnnyPotseed

These are a cross of Frankenstein and Unicorn Poop - you will enjoy them

Vvvv Frankie’s Lil Pony vvvV

10 Likes

There labelled what strains they are. I was just to lazy to write all the strains down on here.lol

5 Likes

i missed them by just a little but this morning. but I’ll keep my eye out for auto fems put up here .
still up

3 Likes

Nice grab and there sllim, looks like I was just a little too late for it :+1:

And an excellent leave as well :horse:

Still up:

2 Likes

Yes, the particularity was that they were from one seed that sprouted two plants… one male and one female… so the name Twin Floyd (No brainstorming for the name). :rofl:

Still up from sllimnave:

5 Likes

@sllimnave
I’ll take Frankie’s Lil Pony for a ride!

And leave,
Blue Raspberry Truffle | IRIE GENETICS f2s

5 Likes

But does the strain cause Brain Damage? Will it make you see Any Colour You Like? Or does it cause paranoia, because I can’t make myself feel On The Run but otherwise this seems like it’s a strain that would Speak To Me.

Now that I got that out of my system, still up:

2 Likes

Thats amazing but also reminds me of game of thrones a bit … :confounded::laughing: Plants dont count in that category :rofl:

3 Likes

And maybe Comfortably Numb you Crazy Diamond.

1 Like

ok bump 45678910

1 Like

I’ll get the ball rolling and take those @joheimgrohen

and leave

Vvv GSC (HSC) x Lime OG (Exotic Genetix) Regs 20x Vvv

Mom used for the cross.

15 Likes

Post 4000!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Still up

9 Likes

Ill claim those GSC x Lime OG from @Neoangelo147